What's the healthy habit you're working on building?

Options
Archcurl
Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
Trying to make this weightloss journey sustainable by using healthy habits to get to the end goal. All the little habits add up to the total.
Some of the healthy habits I've been working on is going out for a walk every day. Another one is eating more protein.
Currently I'm working on my water intake and trying to do a quick yoga routine each day.
I was wondering what healthy habits everyone else is focused on making.
(I've noticed a lot of scale focused threads lately and yes the scale is a great tool, the end goal is being healthier which is a lot broader than only the scale. That's why I made this post & I'm hoping to learn from your habits on the road to success and possibly implement them into my routine)

Replies

• Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    @dawnc616 that's exactly what I'm trying to do! Goodluck!
    You can add me as a friend if you want :)
  • RobMFrazier
    RobMFrazier Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just trying to keep my calories in check and not eat out of habit. I have my smart scale now and I am logging, trying to stay at a deficit.
  • samdner
    samdner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Moving every day and meal planning every week! My husband and I were doing really well at those things a few years ago, but we got off track and now we don't feel anywhere close to our best selves. There is a lot of superficial thinking - of COURSE I want to look "better" - but I'm also trying to replace that with a more body-neutral internal monologue and a focus on what I want to do better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!