15 Day Streak - Lost 10 Pounds over the Holidays!

Options
AIP4ever
AIP4ever Posts: 58 Member
I was scared but I needed to know. Today in the morning I stepped on the scale three times. I can't believe it but I have lost exactly 10 pounds since I signed up at MFP. Fifteen days ago I started and I have eaten good food but smaller portions. My husband's weight hasn't changed. The scale is not broken. πŸ˜„ I really lost 10 pounds. This is so cool!

I am excited. 325 to Thanksgiving 2022. I will succeed, I feel it! 🎈

I have two friends :-) 😁

Happy New Year!
(Sorry, I know I am not really a success story but I will get there_

Replies

• ossentia
    ossentia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    10 lbs. is definitely a success story! Great job!
  • AngWBald
    AngWBald Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great Job. A 10 pound loss is a success! Great job and keep going! You've got this!
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Of course that's a success story! And over the holidays too! You're doing great!
  • AIP4ever
    Options
    Thank you SuzFit212, AngWBald, Ossentia. I am on cloud 9. Good start to the New Year.
  • TinaLeigh67
    TinaLeigh67 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Definitely a success story. Especiallly over the holidays! Amazing! Best of luck as you continue this journey
  • mirianyusm
    mirianyusm Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I put 5 ponds on over the holidays so losing 10 pounds sounds like a success story to me. Great job! Happy New Year to all.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My dear MFP friend you ROCK! You are "SUCCESS" with a capital S. I am afraid to tell you how much I gained from Thanksgiving to Christmas 2021, and I lost 109 lbs. since 7/20. You have inspired me to get back on the course and keep trucking to goal for good. There will always be ups and downs. Happy New Years to you and yours.
  • mbarkitek
    mbarkitek Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    KEEP IT UP! YAY!
  • AIP4ever
    Options
    Five more! I can't believe it. The scale showed 347 lbs in the morning. 15 pounds less than in December. πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ§¨βœ¨πŸŽ‰πŸ’–
  • bluesrockerman
    bluesrockerman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!