Weirdest movie/show you've seen on Netflix.

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Yuck. The Human Centipede

IMdb Description:

A mad scientist kidnaps and mutilates a trio of tourists in order to reassemble them into a new "pet"-- a human centipede, created by stitching their mouths to each others' rectums.

EW.

I've heard of this one; but thankfully have not seen it :sick:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Rubber.
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yuck. The Human Centipede

IMdb Description:

A mad scientist kidnaps and mutilates a trio of tourists in order to reassemble them into a new "pet"-- a human centipede, created by stitching their mouths to each others' rectums.

EW.

I've heard of this one; but thankfully have not seen it :sick:

I couldn't even finish it, I was so grossed out. And afterward, I couldn't stop thinking about how sick it was. Bad bad bad movie. Again, YUCK!
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hahaha The Human Centipede was funny! I actually liked it. "FEED HER!!" =p

I haven't seen Teeth but think I may have to watch it.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hahaha The Human Centipede was funny! I actually liked it. "FEED HER!!" =p

I haven't seen Teeth but think I may have to watch it.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I haven't seen it myself, but the hubby says the movie "Rubber". And I totally looked up most of the movies and added them to my que... except "the human centipede". No thank you on that one....
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thankskilling

Gotta agree and go with Thankskilling. One of those movies that are SO BAD, it's actually pretty funny.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Ed and his Dead Mother, starring Steve Buscemi

IMDB:
    A mourning son makes a deal to reanimate his one year dead mother, however things turn into an unexpected direction.

saw that when i was 12 and will never forget it lol when steve became big and i saw him in movies i always says oh its ed from ed and his dead monther and no one knows what i was talking about lmao

i saw a movie signals it was odd but also hysterical at parts i enjoyed it lol
    watched a movie called the tomb and me my sister and my mom were confused the whole time. oh oh i know i cant remeber the name but it was a zombie movie and the 2 zombies had sex and made a zombie baby yeah it was weird lol we watch a lot of movies on netflix i have seen so many lol mostly horror is what i watch though
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Lo

It's about a guy who summons a demon from hell to find his lost girlfriend. I actually loved it. It was funny and weird. The demon looked awesome. The person that did his make up is amazing,
  • mandymore2luv
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new to MFP- day 5 for me and 1st time on the boards...

Love Object

This horror movie follows introverted technical writer Kenneth (Desmond Harrington), who can't bring himself to reveal his feelings for co-worker Lisa (Melissa Sagemiller). Attempting to get over his fear, he purchases a realistic doll named Nikki that looks like Lisa and eventually works up the nerve to talk to his dream girl. Unfortunately, the doll soon becomes jealous of Kenneth's affection for Lisa and reveals her violent tendencies.

Unless you're into lifelike dolls, its a weird one!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Last October the movie "Zombie Strippers" came up... yes, it was as ridiculous as it sounds.

oh i seen it lmfao so bad
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

This was such a trainwreck I just couldnt stop watching it!

I was embarrassed to be from WV after watching that but I couldn't stop either- it just pulls you in!

Omg this is hilarious I couldn't understand what they were saying I was like whattttttt???? Lol.. But yea just like you guys I couldn't stop watching it! What about those dance moves lmao..... And those hilarious songs I remember the one that a guy was singing and the otherone was dancing on top of the bench and it went somthing like..... dance... Now *kitten*.... And he would move funny god I hve to watch this again!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Last October the movie "Zombie Strippers" came up... yes, it was as ridiculous as it sounds.

oh i seen it lmfao so bad

Zombie Strippers tops my list. They have some weird ones but thats the worst I actually watched.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    "Either you boys ever been fishraped? Those cold slimey hands...they tickled a bit."

The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu. OMG do it. I Lolled all over the place. Cheesy, for reals, but there were some parts that were just amazingly hilarious.

Teeth left me thinking "erm....okay....you do that." And while the body modification one was interesting, from a I-like-stabbing-holes-in-people-for-a-living sense, I really wish the body mod documentaries would stop generalizing the entire community with those extremists.
    But really. Go watch Cthulhu.