100+ pounds down in 6 months!

Over 100 pounds lost since June 18th! :) It's done wonders to help my mental health and energy. I'm so grateful and only motivated even more to keep rebuilding myself and go harder into not just this, but literally anything I want to achieve. 😀

also, sorry for the lack of a decent "before" pic. When I was obese, I kinda rarely took pictures of myself unless I was like forced in group pics with friends or something. I honestly was so down that I wasn't sure if I'd make it this far, so I never really took a progress photo in the start, but the one on the left is a pic I found about a month before I started going to the gym, lifting more and eating right.g4ubssiiafeu.png

Replies

• ChristiCare
    ChristiCare Posts: 179 Member
    wow great job,
  • SuzyQ_Canada
    SuzyQ_Canada Posts: 193 Member
    omg congrats!! That's amazing. Totally understand not having a before pic from the beginning! I feel the same way.
    Great, great job :):)
  • AngWBald
    AngWBald Posts: 59 Member
    WOW!!! That's a lot of weight! I know you feel and move better. I keep gaining and losing the same 30 pounds. And I still have another 35 pounds to go to get into my normal weight BMI range. I get within 20 pounds of my goal and I give up on myself. But you look great!! You are my inspiration to keep trying! Congratulations!
  • jay_tries_again
    jay_tries_again Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome job so happy for you! So inspiring thx for sharing πŸ’š
  • Suzy06000
    Suzy06000 Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations!
  • MrsJ1992
    MrsJ1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! l'm "holding my own", not dropping. I'm new here, so hoping to see positive change this year, as I use the tools here to guide me as I move forward.
  • kmccarren
    kmccarren Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations!!! My resolution for the new year is to also lose 100 pounds - starting today!
  • larajdoll22
    larajdoll22 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing job! Just started my journey January 2.
  • ChrisGoesCoo
    ChrisGoesCoo Posts: 21 Member
    @ChristiCare @SuzyQ_Canada @AngWBald @jay_tries_again @Suzy06000 @MrsJ1992 @kmccarren @larajdoll22 Sorry for the late reply, everyone! But I wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments! And congratulate the ones who commented that they're just starting their own journey! Getting this app was a great first step. You've got this!

And to those of you that commented and are already on your journey, keep it up! Keep going towards whatever goal you're trying to achieve with your weight loss. Don't stop and stay persistent. We'll all get there. You didn't come this far just to get this far.
  • crazyinspired11
    crazyinspired11 Posts: 46 Member
    Great Job! You are such an inspiration!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    This is super inspiring. Go, girl!
  • ChrisGoesCoo
    ChrisGoesCoo Posts: 21 Member
    @metaphysicalstudio Thank you! But uhh. I'm a boy. 😐 I know the long hair probably makes it confusing. πŸ˜‚
  • Nikki542687
    Nikki542687 Posts: 47 Member
    This is AMAZING!! Way to go! I am 50lbs down myself since late June, with about 70ish more to go. And like you, I have gotten this far simply by being more active, going to the gym, and making smarter food choices. I love how much better I feel with this weight off - it is actually what keeps me coming back for more each day, knowing that I have control of this issue and that it is literally changing my life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!