Less Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    Xellercin wrote: »
    This are spectacular poodle pants

They really are! I’m a bit jealous, I must say!
  • ducky133
    ducky133 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Womona wrote: »
    ducky133 wrote: »
    @jonsek what an adorable family! 3 great reasons to take care of yourself. After an AF day Monday had more than planned last night. It's getting old. New day today so moving on. Does anyone have a favorite app to track drinks? Has anyone tried cutback coach?

I agree, beautiful family!

I use a free app called Drink Control. It’s easy to use and pretty straightforward. I have not tried cutback coach. What is that? Sounds interesting just from the title.

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Okay movies at home with DH this evening and 3 glasses of wine. Yep counting the glasses ... not letting the drink take me away where I forget. I'm good that I didn't drink more and started my water routine again.

January accountability: 6/13 days AF
    Alcohol: 7 days (15 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    My usual goal, 16-20 AF days per month.

My schedule pretty much dictates my AF days.
    I will be AF on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for the next few months.

Diary style is how I keep track

Thursday Jan 13th - AF - Hopefully skating in the morning if I can muster it. Pretty sure the tenant had/has Covid, and I have been powering through but haven't been well all week, so likely have it too. We are both double vaccinated. The play that I was set to see on Sunday has been cancelled (due to Covid?). Probably will have a few drinks Friday and Saturday night.

Rolling total: 8AF days out of 13 days.