Less Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,563 Member
    Options
    lmlmrn wrote: »
    @lmlmrn

How did the homemade gummies turn out? Are they medicinal?

yes I guess you could call the gummies medicinal. I have been experimenting trying to find a good combination that does not have that 'buzz' but still gives that mild relaxed feeling yet helps with the arthritis in my hands. I made some oil infused with medicinal herbs and have some more herbs coming from amazon (they are late, first order they lost) to add to the oil I already made with low THC and a higher CBD. The inflammation in my fingers is getting less swollen and I am able to move them better. But wearing my wedding set, nope that won't ever happen again.

That is exactly what I need in a gummie. Kudos to you for making your own!
    I did buy a CBD roll on/stick, and it worked wonders for my arthritic fingers, but it is very very expensive. I bought some CBD sleep drops at the same time, but I felt groggy the next day, so that was a bit of a wash.
    I will take a cue from you and try to make something on my own in a lotion or cream.
    How do you know how much to put in a gummie though? I am not that handy in the kitchen really, I don't think that I would attempt to make gummies, I could foresee a sticky disaster : - )
    (I once tried to make hard-boiled eggs which exploded all over the walls and ceiling)

I think that you make your own soap or detergent or something like that right? You are a marvel!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,563 Member
    Options
    @Turtlemummy

Really good and realistic goals.
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Is TAE the same as The Naked Mind by Annie Grace?