New to this site

Options
Hi everyone, a friend told me about this site and I just love it. I really like being able to track my food with the nutritional info, that's way better than just writing it down on a piece of paper. I have lost 80 pounds so far and hoping to get another 40 off by Christmas.

Replies

• 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your weight loss! That's fabulous!!!!
  • aj41568
    Options
    Thanks!
  • SerenityJA
    Options
    My twin Sista invited me in and I like!
    I'm quite selective and don't have 2 explain.
    Plz friend me wen u want the truth otherwise kick rockz!
  • Maryann03
    Options
    I'm new..I don't excercise on treadmills ect.. I'm taking zumba classes 3 times a week and trying spinning.. My question is how do I put in the info of exercising i do when they don't have it listed?
  • Kickinthehabit
    Options
    Welcome, I am new (5 days ). And really loving the site as well! I am so ready to do ths. Good luck in your journey. Feel free to friend me.
  • lap219
    Options
    Hi everyone, a friend told me about this site and I just love it. I really like being able to track my food with the nutritional info, that's way better than just writing it down on a piece of paper. I have lost 80 pounds so far and hoping to get another 40 off by Christmas.
  • lap219
    Options
    Hello all. I am new to this site and am very much out of control. Am hoping the mindful eating classes, which I begin next week, will get me back on track. Wish me luck. I need it!
  • elisabethnelson
    Options
    Hi Everyone, My husband's cardiologist suggested this site for him and I fell in love with it too. I really like the "5 week out" encouragements. I am down 6 pounds and have 50 to go. I am very optimistic.
  • mimi_fit
    Options
    Hi,

Just signed up an hour ago and am quite excited.
    Am hoping to get fitter and loose some kilo's along the way ... I've set quite an agressive, but doable goal for myself ...
    Hope with the help of this app/website and this forum to be able to strengthen my willpower ... so I can cut down a bit on my serving sizes and get my butt more often to the gym ....
  • tulipsrbetter
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your weight loss, and with this app you should make it another 40lbs no problem :)