Flavor God

I’ve been eye balling these seasonings for a while. Anyone tried them? Thoughts? Which have you tried? TIA!! ☺️

Replies

• quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    We love seasoning and have tried Flavor God. Their shipping is unbelievably long right now, but the spices are good. We’ve tried the everything, everything spicy, cinnamon roll, lemon garlic, cheese lovers, and bacon lovers. All high quality and full of flavor. Even made a second order.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    I haven't tried Flavor God (yet) but Feast Mode has a sample pack - 26 different flavors (YES, seriously, 26!!!!) that is FREE if you just pay shipping. I just received mine the other day and have tried 2 so far. One was a coconut cream pie that I added to some Greek yogurt and the other a vodka lime pepper on a steak.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    I enjoy Flavor God. It can be a bit expensive, but I like them. The everything spicy seasoning is my go-to for chicken.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,408 Member
    I discovered Victoria Taylor at TJMaxx if all places, and now have a whole drawer full of their mixes.

Their Herbes de Provence is my favorite of the many I’ve tried, and I use it in everything from tomato soup to spaghetti to roasted veg. The chipotle seating is fragrant and tasty.

Their Honey Aleppo is fabulous on chicken or salmon.

The toasted onion is wonderful in a meatloaf.

The lemon or ginger honey sprinkles are fabulous on yogurt, skyr, puddings, ice creams.

If you join their mailing list they send constant sale emails.

But if you just want to try them cheap, look at TJ, Ross or Marshall’s and you can usually pick up a large jar for about $3.99.

It is, btw, usually found right next to the Skinny Syrups, which I also highly recommend. They are so much better than the Torani zero cal syrups, and a massively larger range of flavors.
  • springlering62
    JBanx256 wrote: »
    I haven't tried Flavor God (yet) but Feast Mode has a sample pack - 26 different flavors (YES, seriously, 26!!!!) that is FREE if you just pay shipping. I just received mine the other day and have tried 2 so far. One was a coconut cream pie that I added to some Greek yogurt and the other a vodka lime pepper on a steak.

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered that sample pack. The coconut cream sound terrific for the homemade skyr ice cream! Crossing fingers.

Now if I could find a key lime flavoring.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    I found them on facebook. They offered me a free spice if I covered shipping. If you sign up for text alerts they feature a spice for $2.00 each Tuesday and have frequent sales.
    I have tried the Everything, Ghost Pepper and Gingerbread. Have the Buttery Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Donut and Pumpkin Pie spices coming(they were on sale as a package). I really love the Everything spice in air popped popcorn.
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere?
    I found them on facebook. They offered me a free spice if I covered shipping. If you sign up for text alerts they feature a spice for $2.00 each Tuesday and have frequent sales.
    I have tried the Everything, Ghost Pepper and Gingerbread. Have the Buttery Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Donut and Pumpkin Pie spices coming(they were on sale as a package). I really love the Everything spice in air popped popcorn.

• springlering62
    edited January 2022
    Ok. Dumb question. How do you make spice or salt stick to air pop without oiling it?

I’d give my eye teeth for a genius suggestion.
  • ciaoder
    ciaoder Posts: 119 Member
    edited January 2022
    How do you make spice or salt stick...

I’d give my eye teeth for a genius suggestion.

Grind the salt to powder in a mortar and pestle with the tiniest bit of corn starch and it'll stick to everything. I favor Diamond Crystal. A spice mill or electric coffee grinder may also work if that's what you have.

Freeze dried and dehydrated lime powders are available too.

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    I went through a period about a year ago when I was obsessed with Flavor God seasonings. All of them that I tried were AWESOME but my top favorites are Nacho Cheese (vegan) which is great on salads, and Buttery Cinnamon Roll which is amazing in coffee. I only stopped buying them because they are pretty expensive and I was going through them too quickly ($$$$$$).