Hi Im new

Options
Hi my name is Aly i am 21 and 5ft 11in. I had my first child about a 6 month ago. Before I was pregnant I was 150lbs and at 9 months I was 210lbs. Luckily my little girl was 9lbs 1oz. I am still 20 lbs heavier than i was. My bed room has a full wall of mirrors and I hate it!!!
-aly

Replies

• alymarest
    alymarest Posts: 115
    Options
    Hi my name is Aly i am 21 and 5ft 11in. I had my first child about a 6 month ago. Before I was pregnant I was 150lbs and at 9 months I was 210lbs. Luckily my little girl was 9lbs 1oz. I am still 20 lbs heavier than i was. My bed room has a full wall of mirrors and I hate it!!!
    -aly
  • Kirsty
    Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome aly and you've come to the right place,been with this place for 2weeks and already lost 7lb,always remember your not alone,we're in this together good luck and take each day at a time. :¤) x
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    aly,

You are so tall, you should be able to carry 170. What are you shooting for?

Congrats on your sweetie-pie.

cm
  • fergs
    fergs Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Im new to. I give up, I try so hard to loose weight. My problem is once I start I can't stop. This looks like a great way to monitor what I am eating. Holding thumbs.
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds similar to mine. I am 5'10" and before I had my daughter, I was 150. At my last weigh-in the week before I delivered, I weighed 235. I was wearing a size 18 after I delivered my daughter and it was tight! My daughter was 9 lbs 6 oz. Before I got pregnant, I never had any weight problems. Now, I am like a yo-yo, except this time, the yo-yo's string is stuck! Keep up the good work and congrats on the little one!
  • alymarest
    alymarest Posts: 115
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support!!!

Ii am in a healy weight range I just don't like how i look and feel so I want to be 135lbs.