Anything is possible!!!

2»

Replies

• coffeerose55
    coffeerose55 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi
    ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!
    When you first started exercising what did you do and how long? After 10 min I am short of breath :(
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    It just so happened that I looked at MFP today (January 9) and came upon your story! I am thinking of you as you run your marathon today! Congratulations, you are an inspiration to all of us!
  • positivelythiner
    positivelythiner Posts: 5 Member
    That is terrific. By your picture it looks like you did a Disney run. I as well gifted myself a trip to Disney and my first marathon in 2017 after getting in much better shape. I hope you had a great time.
  • mandabeth34
    mandabeth34 Posts: 158 Member
    Disney Marathon January 2012 was my first marathon. Congratulations on transforming your life and finding the joy of running!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Good for you! What a life-changing loss.
  • Nikki542687
    Nikki542687 Posts: 47 Member
    AMAZING!! You are truly inspiring!!
  • dralicephd
    dralicephd Posts: 401 Member
    edited January 2022
    This is freakin' fantastic! Congratulations!

Quote of the year, that I hope the new users around here really take to heart:
    "You can still eat whatever you want, just do it in moderation. The fact that I never deprived myself I think was a big factor in getting me to where I am today."

Good luck on your marathon today!
  • AIP4ever
    AIP4ever Posts: 58 Member
    Congratulations! I needed to see your post today. I am new, motivated, frustrated, pushing forward. I am huge. 15 pounds are gone. 150 lbs need to go. I wish I could be your friend. I feel a bit lonely here, like a fish out of its element. I wish I would have met you earlier. So wonderful what you have achieved. Thank you for sharing.
  • sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    @The_Fat_Optimist So many of us are in that boat, or were! My highest was 293 (and I'm only five foot nothing!) Then I lost fifty pounds...then i gained back forty. Then I lost eighty...then I gained back sixty. Now I've lost thirty, with about another hundred to go. You're not alone!
  • _manny_702
    _manny_702 Posts: 77 Member
    Congratulations on your successful journey and thank you for sharing it with us!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Your story is fantastic, and you look fabulous. How did you do on your marathon? Thank you for sharing this inspiring posting. You have helped so many in staying the course, I am one of them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!