My goals for 2022

Options
Keep losing weight and learn to maintain. I have about 30-35 pounds to go.
I would like to not only run a PR in the 2022 Chicago Marathon, but qualify for Boston . The time for my age group (60-64) is 4:20 Hs. I will work hard for that.
Participate in one Olympic Triathlon (I am training for it).
I want to start weight training. Seriously.
Last but not least:
I need to work on my communication skills. It is good to be a person of few words, but too few can be bad too. :neutral:

What are your goals?

Replies

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Jan 2022 goals:

* Lose 1 lb a week
    * add a serving of veggies or fruit to each meal
    * move for at least 25 minutes a day
  • Lullaby2021
    Lullaby2021 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Goals for 2022
    To lose 8lbs from 134.8 to126.8.
    Maintain my weight(No weight gain)
    Get workouts to five days per week. each being 20 min or more.. or 100 min per week.
    Build stamina, strength, Flexibility and endurance.
  • californiagirl1969
    californiagirl1969 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've lost 48 lbs last year, lose final 30 lbs this year to reach my final goal. Start exercising to tone it all up.
  • mirianyusm
    mirianyusm Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I also have 30-35 lbs to go. I know it won't be easy or quick, but I think I can do it and so do you Tiffani.
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    2022 goal: by the end of the year I want to be in the "healthy weight range and BMI" for my height. Total weight loss is 90lb, so far I have lost 20lbs, another 70lbs to go. I KNOW that this goal is achievable as long as I stick to counting every calorie (measuring and planning all meals) and being active. This time around I am giving myself time for any hiccups in the way, because they will happen.
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Weight goal: Lose 30 pounds. I have found that weight puts me at the sweet spot where I feel the best.

Fitness goal: Hike a rim to rim hike at the Grand Canyon in under 12 hours. I've done the hike a couple of times with my fastest being just over 13 hours. I've made reservations at the Canyon for early September, which will be a week before my twin boys' first birthday, so it will be a challenge to find time and energy to train, but I know I can do it.
  • mirianyusm
    mirianyusm Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @TwinMama91521 No doubt you can do it. Good luck!