I'm new and trying to get healthier

Options
I am very overweight and through I have tried at times in the past to lose weight, I failed.

Recently I knew I have been losing some weight as I have to hold my size 24 jeans with a belt now or they fall down and that was just on two aerobic classes a week.

Now I have added three runs to the two aerobic classes and been watching what I eat and logging my food and this week without any form of food restriction I have lost 4 pounds ! Just another 60/100 lbs to go !

So I aim to log my food and keep exercising and see what happens...I would love to be a size 18 and be able to buy all those lush gym clothes my fellow class mates wear (size 8/10 in their cases) but I will settle for being healthier :)

Replies

• alibeany
    alibeany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    Welcome to MFP, you'll love it here. I'm from London and have been here since 4th June. Add lots of friends,the more you have the better the support. I've sent you a request.
  • kuteme
    kuteme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome! MFP is a great site and with your good start you will make progress. All the best!

252602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • daisy0482
    daisy0482 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome

sound like you got this thing already figured out!! Great losses and work!! You found the most amazing FREE weight loss sight in cyber space and there is a family here going through this journey together.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely welcome :)

PS. Where do I pick up 'requests' ?
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been very successful with MFP. I've been using it for the past 3 mos. I know you will be successful too! Welcome. Feel free to add me for support.