Losing weight

Options
Hi everyone, I'm 51 years old, female wanting to get really fit and lose 5 stone this year with dieting and plenty exercises.

Replies

• gottagethealthy2022
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 52 years old tomorrow, female, and also looking to lose about 2 stone. I did MFP about 6 years ago and successfully lost nearly 5.5 stone, but the last couple of years have but back on more than I'd like :) Instead of dieting, I'm trying to make changes that will last so I don't have to do this again in another 6 years!
  • awesomesue
    awesomesue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in the 50's crowd too....54. I have closer to 7stone to lose. Been working on lifestyle changes due to health things. Very determined so do not let the struggles fool you. Main goals are staying in calories 90% of the time, eating more fruit and veg, and moving. I really want to do strength training again. So much fun!
  • bonnielassies
    bonnielassies Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck from another 50 something. I just feel that fat only accumulates round my belly post menopause, things would be a lot easier otherwise!
  • Flame_Grilled
    Flame_Grilled Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Leigh, based south east England. I feel 50 does that count? I’m here for some support and encouragement, so if you would like to help please add me. Thanks
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! :)