Final Weigh in Friday 13th

Options
You guys got any words of wisdom for the next three days of my journey? I am at 14.2 % and the person who is next in line is 12.4% as of last Friday OMG I am getting stressed out and have to figure out how to maintain my lead any ideas i am trying to do the right thing I am in this lose weight thing til i see my goal weight. I just don't want to lose my lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• moniike1
    moniike1 Posts: 20
    Options
    You guys got any words of wisdom for the next three days of my journey? I am at 14.2 % and the person who is next in line is 12.4% as of last Friday OMG I am getting stressed out and have to figure out how to maintain my lead any ideas i am trying to do the right thing I am in this lose weight thing til i see my goal weight. I just don't want to lose my lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rebcolorado
    Options
    Awesome job - congrats!
    Don't overdue carbs.
  • moniike1
    Options
    THANKS VERY MUCH i am trying to keep my carbs low as possible
  • moniike1
    Options
    i won through hardwork and sheer determination!!! I am no longer in the obese range for my bmi (WOW) I am still overweight ,but i know the road will be hard but i am heading to the high end of my ideal weight . whrn i get there i will decide if i need to go lower.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Wtg on winning your competition. And of course for no longer being obese.