female stud

Options
Is it wrong to call yourself a stud, fi you are a female? I feel like a stud after working out with Jillian, my body feels tighter, firmer and strong. So why can't I be a stud? My husban doesn't like me to call myself a stud, so I asked if studet would be better. Actresses dont call them selves actresses any more male and femal are all called actors. So why can't I be a stud ?

Replies

• TheShelterCat
    Options
    Jillian has the best workouts!!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Being a stud is an attitude, not a gender.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Since studs are typically virile male animals kept for breeding, yeah, I don't feel like a stud when I work out. I do feel like a badass.
  • iuli2331
    Options
    Azdak is a smart man.
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well you could call yourself a MILF...not quite as strong but hey it works...or maybe an amazon those were some tough ladies
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Around here being a stud is a bloke who sleeps with a lot of women, nothing to do with physique!
  • YeOldeLancer
    Options
    A stud can be used to refer to a male dog used for breeding. So...I suppose that you can feel like a stud if you have the genetic DNA meant for future offspring?? If that's the case, then yes! :P
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I've had other guys call me a stud. I take it as a compliment!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Being a stud is an attitude, not a gender.

So I'M still a lady, just feeling strong and good about myself. Not trying to strong arm my hubby. Is the word stud from a girl a turn off for the guys?
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, I know the feeling so go right ahead! Stud.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Try a vixen It may make your husband feel better and truely we all feel like a vixen or siren arfet working out when everything (muscle) is all tight and sore
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Around here it's used to refer to a male who is either very hot or is a male *kitten*. i wouldn't use it to refer to myself but who really cares..
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    You'd be a Studett. :)
  • daves160
    Options
    I suppose, (to be completely PC) you can.... but if you look at the definition of sud, then short of a sex change...? you don't have the equipment ;)
    My 10 yo daughter calls herself an amazon princess. I suppose that could be taken in different ways too. She calls herself that because she is tall and strong. I wouldn't call myself an amazon princess, so....
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Since studs are typically virile male animals kept for breeding, yeah, I don't feel like a stud when I work out. I do feel like a badass.

I like badass, but I bet he would have a problem with that label as well, so I'm going to call myself a babee and when saying that I now I'm acually calling myself a badass. Babee just sounds arrogant to me.