edited January 2022 in Food and Nutrition
asfws7oxcpf5.jpg

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    If it's peanut butter, definitely. :)
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    What is it? A ginger biscuit is c60 cals and it is defo worth it, especially with a cup of tea. A chocolate digestive is about 83 calories and that’s even more worth it. Oreos? Nah, don’t see the appeal.

Depends on whether you like whatever it is, and how many calories you have left 🤷‍♂️

Oh, now I really want a ginger biscuit!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Not for me. But I don't like sweets. 🤷‍♀️
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,587 Member
    Not worth any calories to me right now since I "invested" 370 Cal in arrowroot cookie (50g) / medjool date (59g) sandwiches just about 45 minutes ago.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,983 Member
    Like any is it worth it - in calories, cost, time etc - it will be totally subjective and depend on each individuals preferences.

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    If I see a bake that I would love to eat, I end up playing around/substitute with all the ingredients used and make something that isn't the same, but satisfies.

However, if it's my absolute favorite thing - I'll just eat it and adjust with other things throughout the day...
  • sbelletti
    sbelletti Posts: 213 Member
    Biscuit? No. Dove Mini ice-cream bar for 60 calories? Hell yeah!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    What is it? A ginger biscuit is c60 cals and it is defo worth it, especially with a cup of tea. A chocolate digestive is about 83 calories and that’s even more worth it. Oreos? Nah, don’t see the appeal.

Depends on whether you like whatever it is, and how many calories you have left 🤷‍♂️

I think I like you!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Am I the only one who thought it was a chicken nugget type thing in the OP’s picture?

That little bowl of red ‘stuff’ behind it made me think ‘nugget & ketchup. 😂🤷‍♀️
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Absolutely. 5 calories per gram is just about right for a well made cookie.