Show your progress chart

Options

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    Much detail is lost in the zoom-out, and the red line is only the trend anyway, not actual scale weight. The actual daily weights were way, way twitchier throughout. 🤣

6clmssrgqoqw.png
  • awkwardalwaysaf
    awkwardalwaysaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ma63yuwa95ks.png
  • KarmaKamen
    KarmaKamen Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    b8bxfnq9td1i.jpg

I've lost about 35ish lbs. This is just calorie counting and making healthy choices. I've been casually intermittent fasting and the only macros I've really worried about is carbs. Haven't really been exercising, which is why progress is slow. 😅 My goal right now is fat loss because my BMI was/is pretty high.
  • PAR1251
    PAR1251 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 35 pounds since mid July of 2020. I have 74 pounds to lose for my dream weight, 54 to a weight that I can live with.

kzb38jwgv7hd.png
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Pretty steady actually. Of course I remember all the bumps and what caused them! 42 pounds in 5 months. Calorie deficit, IF, walking and strength training.

5vs63fcqezul.jpg
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    mirianyusm wrote: »
    This time around I started on 4/12/21. I never lasted so long so that is a good sign.

qw0x98rbrovv.png

This is like the perfect curve! y= mx+b.
  • mirianyusm
    mirianyusm Posts: 89 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @Cowgirlslikeus86. This is like the perfect curve! y= mx+b.[/quote]

I don't know if it is perfect but there are lots of fluctuations and you can see that there is a bump during the holidays but yesterday I got to the weight I was before the holidays. Now, hopefully, I'll start losing again. Slowly but surely. :smile:
  • atrgemini
    atrgemini Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    xzpova1p7pxo.png
  • MrsHeatherG33
    MrsHeatherG33 Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Oops
  • dralicephd
    dralicephd Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I had trouble adding the picture, but it was an interesting look back into my MFP history. Apparently I've been on and off of this site for about 10 years! I only log food when I'm trying to lose weight and only updated my weight periodically. Those inconsistencies are why I am back here losing weight again. My current mindset is to keep the food and weight logging a long-term thing whether or not I'm trying to lose weight.

Anyhoo, my curve looked like this:
    A drop of about 30 pounds in the first year-ish of using MFP. This is followed by maintenance (within a 10 pound range) for about 3-4 years. Then there was a slow creep back toward the original weight and then another 6 months of losing back to that maintenance range. Then the slow creep back up until I got back to the original 10 year weight!! :disappointed: And... that brings us to the last 5-6 months of slow and steady weight loss. I'm back at the bottom of that 10 pound range again, but I'm going to keep going.

• VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    The rollercoaster is real - here’s my last 6 years. Currently working on getting it back downhill…
    k2bpio15o5jm.jpeg
  • 1derwhy
    1derwhy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    zb9zu1lc9az9.png

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    Where exactly do I find this? I log using the phone app, but I post using the website and my laptop.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Where exactly do I find this? I log using the phone app, but I post using the website and my laptop.

I believe some people are posting the MFP weight chart that's on the web under "Reports" or on the app under the main menu item "Progress" (that one allows a longer time period, I think).

Other people (like me) are posting charts from weight trending apps (Libra, Happy Scale, Trendweight, Weightrapher, etc.), or other health apps.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    9 years of keeping it real! Not shown is that my weight has been as high as 215lbs. I tracked it in the early 2000s using a PalmPilot app. I worked hard to get it to 190lbs and thought I could never do any better. You can see that I battled to get it to 180 only to see it creep back to 190 for 3 years in a row! In 2017 I battled to get it to 170, which still put my BMI at 25. It keeps creeping up over time, and I've worked to shoot for at least under 175, but I'm currently over. Maintenance is hard and constant work!

cv0yr1s5g9xk.jpeg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!