You look awesome - congratulations!!
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular!
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Such an amazing job--You should be so proud. You're an inspiration!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Simply Stunning!
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look amazing honey! Go you!
  • kmartinko
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look amazing. I can't wait to have the same success. I have 24lbs to go.
  • time2bfitme
    Options
    Awesome job! This is very inspirational to me because I started trying to lose weight at the same 174 lbs and at a height of 5' 3.5" too. I was looking at your before pictures and my body looks very similar to yours. I love that you posted the after pictures because they give me a clue of what 47 pounds lost looks like :). You look great and toned. My goal is to get to 140 lbs and I am currently 149 ish. Thanks for the motivation and keep up the awesome work.~ Jamela
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This is very inspirational to me because I started trying to lose weight at the same 174 lbs and at a height of 5' 3.5" too. I was looking at your before pictures and my body looks very similar to yours. I love that you posted the after pictures because they give me a clue of what 47 pounds lost looks like :). You look great and toned. My goal is to get to 140 lbs and I am currently 149 ish. Thanks for the motivation and keep up the awesome work.~ Jamela

My first goal was 140 too. but I kept losing so I've had to readjust my goals. I went down to 134 then hit a plateau for about a month, then got to 130.5 and then another plateau. Just in the last week have I lost another 3 pounds. And now only have 1.5 to get to my ultimate goal!!! You can do this too. It takes a lot of dedication but it is so worth it in the end.
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    That is wonderful! You look great! And I agree you not only look younger, yes, But you look happy too! Congratulations darlin!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you :)
  • christinathompson1
    Options
    i can see the pics.. and WOW!
    That's an amazing transformation! your face looks so different in a good way! congrats!!!!!
  • LaEsperanza
    Options
    Amazinngggg!!! oh my ... you are truly an inspiration ... i am 5'3 as well and weigh 156 as of this morning.. started in the 160s ... i am excited to see people my height in the 120s for thats where i want to be :)
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Amazing results! You look so beautiful, and younger!
  • Sunshine_228
    Sunshine_228 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    that's a great weight loss.. however, how did you add pictures?? thanks
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    that's a great weight loss.. however, how did you add pictures?? thanks

with great difficulty!!! i tried 3 different sites. and the only one that worked was tinypic.com you just upload onto that site, then it gives you an to copy. then you add it to your post and make sure to lower case it fromtoor the pics will be massive( like a giant shot just of your eye or something) haha.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! It's like looking at two completely different people.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow you are looking great, fantastic progress, I'm very proud of you, congrats on your hard work
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Very inspiring, great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!