Accountability

Options
2»

Replies

• J_Fabulous
    J_Fabulous Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would love to. I have 50 pounds to lose, but I'll take 40.

I'll invite you as soon as it is built.
  • J_Fabulous
    J_Fabulous Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Angief05 wrote: »
    I would love to join too! I have about 75 lbs to lose. if you are starting a group would like to join in.

I'll invite you as soon as it is built.
  • sarahb8388
    sarahb8388 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Not sure if this is still open or not but I am looking to lose 40 to 50 lbs also and would love to join the accountability group ❤️

Anyone can feel free to add me as a MFP friend also
  • JollyHodgers87
    JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be added! After trying a couple of different diets and exercise plans only to be lucky to lose 2-5 lbs, I’m going harder than ever and doing the OMAD eating style. Don’t worry I’m ready for the fast as I’ve done intermittent fasting many times just not for this long. But my hubby is so skinny and I’ve always gotten onto him for only eating 1 big meal a day. Now that I’ve read good things about it, I want to try. I hope this works and am feeling determined. However I also know my cravings. I need accountability partners! Feel free to be mine and I’ll be yours in return! If you do OMAD, I’d love to hear about your success, tips, tricks, failure etc…. Thanks! We can do this!
  • JollyHodgers87
    JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Oh also I’m pushing 180 and would like to get back down to the 120 range which is hard! I have back issues and iron and vitamin d and tummy issues.
  • One9eightfour
    One9eightfour Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but a totally non-creepy 37 year old dude looking for a group or folks to help with accountability.

Looking to drop 50-70lbs myself.
  • mooreh28
    mooreh28 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I would love to join. I could really use the support of an accountability partner. Looking to lose at least 50 pounds.
  • thompsjared03
    thompsjared03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if this is still going!
  • KirstyBabesX
    KirstyBabesX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if still going too!
  • rdug7536
    rdug7536 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,.did this turn to a group? I would also like to join
  • lemonita12
    lemonita12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello, also want to join if it is up and running! X