Looking for Support, 50+ lbs to lose

Options
This is my one millionth “day one” and I am looking for people who have more than 50lbs to lose to connect with! Feel free to add me or reach out. Short story, I lost over 100lbs 3 years ago but (insert long list of excuses here) I gained back a good portion. My new goal is 80lbs to lose to get to my original goal, and I would love some like minded friends.

Replies

• silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica!
    I'm looking for the same thing! I need to lose about that too.
    My son has turned me to trying a plant based eating life style. I've been doing that during the week and having meats
    For protein and iron on weekends. I lost 10 pounds this month! I just got mfp app on my phone so I'm going to start keeping up better than in the past.
    Feel free to friend me.
    I think we could also post a few of our meals on here too for ideas.

CW : 201
    GW: 150
  • One9eightfour
    One9eightfour Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to lose anywhere from 50-70lbs. I’m in!
  • PrincessNC75
    PrincessNC75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Support is on this app MFP 😘
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Today I did pretty well. Stayed within my calorie range, sometimes its hard to eat enough
    eating plant based. But I did it with help of toast and cottage cheese for breakfast with a
    banana.

Lunch was a salad with tuna and a apple with peanut butter

Dinner was cauliflower rice medley with meatless crumbles

Since I started taking meat out of my diet I have had so much more energy, not feeling overly
    full and sluggish. It is so much healthier to me.

I had a great day! Got a lot done around the house and did not feel the need for a nap!