90 Pounds To Goal....Friends Required

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Koko. I currently weigh in at 208-211. I have a goal weight that I am hoping to accomplish in steps. Would absolutely love to find some friends here, who also have around the same goals so we can share with our struggles and triumphs.

So, if you have anywhere from 70-90 pounds that you are trying too loose, feel free to add me as a friend. I've just created my profile today and am logging for the first time.

I did weight watchers many years ago and lost 36 pounds in a few months time, and once I stopped following the program and fast forward to all these years and a global pandemic I stopped caring honestly and gained it all back.

Feel free to request me, again I am looking for friends who don't want to do this alone. We are better together is my motto! <3

Replies

• Angold83
    Angold83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm the same and definitely feel that better together is the way forward!x
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I also have 90-100 lbs to lose. Looking more fiends please feel free to add me.
  • michelemorrill1
    michelemorrill1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @KokoGetsFit22 I'm in the place as you. I'll send request.
  • olinkamfp
    olinkamfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40kg.
    I got to the stage where sitting is not comfortable:-(
  • FourForksSake
    FourForksSake Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I came here looking for support too! Would like to lose about 55lbs.
  • One9eightfour
    One9eightfour Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’ve got 50-70 to drop as well. Add me 🙂
  • lyrao69
    lyrao69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im in same situation like you :wink: i will add you and we can help each other :p
  • ladyjohawk
    ladyjohawk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi... and yes together we are stronger. I would love to be a friends to cheer you along the way and maybe get ideas myself.... I not sure how to add you , but if you try on your side, and I on mine between the two of us we may connect!
  • gvdjzo
    gvdjzo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling too. I need this for avoid bariatric surgery. That's my last resort. 100+ pounds to go! Add me in
  • megs102118
    megs102118 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends for support as well! Main goal: loose 60lbs. Mini goal: fit into pre baby jeans! Lol