total 2,255,311
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Anyone elseee??? today is the last dayyy
  • Jools
    Jools Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have this! Just seen the thread so a bit late for me to join in but definitely would like to next week. I've been thinking about what I can do on the days I don't run so a bit of Dance Central might be fun :D
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    Definitely! Jump in whenever :) I don't tally the scores up till tomorrow so if you want to jump in now you can, or you can def wait :)
  • hondahoney007
    Options
    Hey can I join too????? I love Dance Central!!!!
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    Absolutely!! !

Last week it ended up being christinakaye76 and I. We nearly tied!! Slim victory here.
    Next week's challenge starts today thru Saturday.

We're looking at the fourth song (i believe "cant get you outta my head") in the first section, and the first challenge!!!
    Again you can do easy, medium or hard -whichever you feel comfortable with (keep in mind, if you do it on hard, even if you don't do as well, you can still earn more points!) Also feel free to keep track of cals burned and post those here as well if you'd like. Every week on sunday we'll tally the votes and I'll make a banner for a signature to the winner. :)

You can play as many times as you'd like to try to achieve the best score but once posted, that's the score that will be used for the tally :)
  • hondahoney007
    Options
    Absolutely!! !

Last week it ended up being christinakaye76 and I. We nearly tied!! Slim victory here.
    Next week's challenge starts today thru Saturday.

We're looking at the fourth song (i believe "cant get you outta my head") in the first section, and the first challenge!!!
    Again you can do easy, medium or hard -whichever you feel comfortable with (keep in mind, if you do it on hard, even if you don't do as well, you can still earn more points!) Also feel free to keep track of cals burned and post those here as well if you'd like. Every week on sunday we'll tally the votes and I'll make a banner for a signature to the winner. :)

You can play as many times as you'd like to try to achieve the best score but once posted, that's the score that will be used for the tally :)

Thank you Ariel!!! Congrats on ya win...lol!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love Dance Central! I just discovered this post now, so I'll have to play tomorrow and see what high scores I get.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I wish people here played Dancing Stage (DDR)....there's no one around here who plays to a decent level :(
  • hondahoney007
    Options
    I checked and my 4th song is Evacuate the Dance Floor. I also have other songs before "Can't Get You Outta My Head".

Evacuate the Dance Floor- 462,251(h)
    challenge- 386,691(h)
    total= 848,942
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    Evacuate the Dance Floor is sooo right! My mistake!! I was trying to remember it without actually turning on the xbox!!
    Good call - And yes, anyone is free to jump in at any pt - Can post your scores up till Saturday and we'll tally on Sunday for the winner!!

Great job everyone!! Honda - those are some great scores :)
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing the songs!

Evacuate the Dance Floor - 651,126 (h)
    Challenge - 545,755 (h)
    Total - 1,196,881
  • hondahoney007
    Options
    Evacuate the Dance Floor is sooo right! My mistake!! I was trying to remember it without actually turning on the xbox!!
    Good call - And yes, anyone is free to jump in at any pt - Can post your scores up till Saturday and we'll tally on Sunday for the winner!!

Great job everyone!! Honda - those are some great scores :)

LOL.....no problem Ariel. Thank ya!
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    I just finished doing the songs!

Evacuate the Dance Floor - 651,126 (h)
    Challenge - 545,755 (h)
    Total - 1,196,881

awesome job!! :)
  • christinakaye76
    Options
    Hope to get mine in tonight =)
  • Tiffhus
    Tiffhus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can pretty much play half of the game on level hard in one night. I absolutely love this game and I can't wait for Dance Central 2. I have beaten every level but have yet to get the gold stars..so maybe that will be my challenge. But by all means I would love to join this group. Will post scores later tonight :)
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    I can pretty much play half of the game on level hard in one night. I absolutely love this game and I can't wait for Dance Central 2. I have beaten every level but have yet to get the gold stars..so maybe that will be my challenge. But by all means I would love to join this group. Will post scores later tonight :)

that's awesome!!! strive for your best whether it be gold stars or what! glad to have you! :)
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    evacuate the dance floor - (h) 610,770
    warm up challenge - (h) 520,828

total: 1,131,598
    total cals: 24 lol
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    Ok, everyone!! I've tallied up the scores from the posts listed and here's the results!

me: 1,131,598
    poisongirl1: 1,196,881
    hondahoney007: 848,942

that makes poisongirl1 our week 2 winner!!!!!!! as promised - a banner showing your victory. this is the same size as the weight loss tickers so it's not gonna be overpowering if you choose to use it as part of a signature.

DANCE-CENTRAL.jpg
    direct link: http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l523/molkophoto/Graphics/DANCE-CENTRAL.jpg

Winners To-Date:
    Week 1: Arielthebiitch
    Week 2: Poisongirl1
    Week 3: ????

This week's challenge: Funkytown, Galang '05, C'mon N' Ride It (The Train)
    Please post your scores Mon-Sat of this upcoming week!! :)
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE.