Amazing !

Options
You all are above my “league”, but I’m inspired and motivated to get a Real practice going. Meanwhile, I really like the 10% happer app & podcast. The subscription is not cheap, but I listen to at least an informative talk every day. Lots of free guided meditations, etc even if you don’t join ! (No, not an ad, sorry).

I also benefit from tips from many other sources on mindfulness, compassion, being ‘present’, and just reframing my thinking to be less Stressed out !!
Well, trying to.

Thanks for all the great info, Fitness Pals! 😀😍🕊☮️🧘🏻‍♀️

Replies

• Tgifcindy
    Tgifcindy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’ve been practicing my meditation lately and it’s been on self compassion!

What i do to continue my self compassion is journal to help me reflect and write 3 things I’m grateful for that day. There are days when I might not feel like writing anything but I make sure to incorporate gratitude through self-talk or just thinking about it.

My boss recently introduced me to death meditation which I’ve been really intrigued with and have been watching YouTube videos about it. I definitely suggest checking it out. It’s a great reminder that we all have an expiration date so might as well do what makes us happy and not care so much of what is not working in our favor.
  • ageingtechno
    ageingtechno Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tgifcindy wrote: »
    I’ve been practicing my meditation lately and it’s been on self compassion!

What i do to continue my self compassion is journal to help me reflect and write 3 things I’m grateful for that day. There are days when I might not feel like writing anything but I make sure to incorporate gratitude through self-talk or just thinking about it.

My boss recently introduced me to death meditation which I’ve been really intrigued with and have been watching YouTube videos about it. I definitely suggest checking it out. It’s a great reminder that we all have an expiration date so might as well do what makes us happy and not care so much of what is not working in our favor.

Wow, goodness me! What an enlightened boss. Clearly they are very open minded if you decide your current job is not for you!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    Marthy101 wrote: »
    You all are above my “league”, but I’m inspired and motivated to get a Real practice going. Meanwhile, I really like the 10% happer app & podcast. The subscription is not cheap, but I listen to at least an informative talk every day. Lots of free guided meditations, etc even if you don’t join ! (No, not an ad, sorry).

I also benefit from tips from many other sources on mindfulness, compassion, being ‘present’, and just reframing my thinking to be less Stressed out !!
    Well, trying to.

Thanks for all the great info, Fitness Pals! 😀😍🕊☮️🧘🏻‍♀️

Maybe it's not a "league", but a "team" . . . i.e, we're all in this together, supporting each other?

Your practice is a Real practice, even if a newly-started one.

At least that's what I think. 😊