kkwcywoupmvi.jpg

"Pay for Premium to not be distracted by Ads"? Jesus

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,611 Member
    Options
    kkwcywoupmvi.jpg

"Pay for Premium to not be distracted by Ads"? Jesus

Do you have a problem with the wording or not paying for ads. Because I actually see nothing wrong with paying for something to be ad free. I don't usually pay but sometimes I like the ads. :)
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    In a world where corporations are going full-blown PC, they fail to live up to their own virtue signaling

kuhhqzqclws5.jpg

• Unsafespace
    edited February 2022
    Options
    In a world where corporations are going full-blown PC, they fail to live up to their own virtue signaling

kuhhqzqclws5.jpg

Harassed by a push to sign up for premium?

#METOO
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,611 Member
    Options

kuhhqzqclws5.jpg

#METOO

#MYINTERNETMYCHOICE
  • Unsafespace
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

kuhhqzqclws5.jpg

#METOO

#MYINTERNETMYCHOICE

I like this way of thinking
  • Kaitensatsuma
    Kaitensatsuma Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Do you have a problem with the wording or not paying for ads. Because I actually see nothing wrong with paying for something to be ad free. I don't usually pay but sometimes I like the ads. :)

More like, after pushing Premium without much added benefit they're resorting to pushing ads in your face instead of doing something to make it worth $20 filthy dollars a month
    😄

How innovative!
  • Anathera60
    Anathera60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had the premium and it is not worth $20 a month. Now I see why they overhauled the site last summer. Maybe if they brought the price down people would subscribe. Jabbing ads in your face all over the place isn't the way to go.