Ultimate Accountability Challenge - February 2022 Edition!

Options
2»

Replies

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,727 Member
    Options
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

This is not a “quick fix” challenge or a “lose 5kg in 8 weeks” challenge. In fact, it is not a weight loss challenge at all. It is all about your overall health and fitness. It promotes good habits, is encouraging and supportive.
    I joined my first UAC in January 2020 after losing 22kg and successfully maintaining for some months. But, as many of us know, losing weight is only the first step – it can be more difficult to keep it off once the motivation of seeing the scales move down is no longer there. So many of us lose weight only to see it creep back again. This is where continuing to log and watching your other nutritional and fitness goals can make a big difference.
    Join us wherever you are on your health and fitness journey and see for yourself!

• lesdarts180
    Options
    It's not too late!! (It's never too late)
    You can join a terrific group of kind, supportive, understanding people and you will be glad you did!
  • msmethotfrench
    msmethotfrench Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Danielle. I know it's already February 5th. But I just rejoined MFP on February 1 after stagnating with WW for over a year. I need something external to motivate me, and I think a challenge like this is just the ticket.

If I can still join, could you add me and tell me what to do next?

Thanks,
    D.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    Hi @msmethotfrench Welcome to MFP and the UAC!

I’m afraid I don’t know how to post a link, but if you go back to the opening post of this thread you will find a link to click on that will take you to the group header, then click “join”.