Gamers. Any here and what do you play?

So what are your games of choice? I play Apex Legends, Forza 5, Assassin's creed Valhalla and a few others on Xbox.

Replies

• Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    Oh where do I begin. Currently I am playing Borderlands 3 just got season pass 1 & 2 Borderlands 2 DiabloIII I am patiently waiting for Diablo IV to come out if it ever will I may get Diablo II but I don’t know yet still up in the air I love Diablo. I love Doom I love me some Doom. And call of duty Cold War zombies is good I have died a lot but I do love it. I play on my Xbox.
  • porquenoirl
    porquenoirl Posts: 76 Member
    PC gamer here, I've just never really had the chance to play console, so I'm beyond lost on it. The game that got me properly into gaming (in my mid-30s) was Terraria, still have a love for it, but I've played it to death! @Punksprincess83 I played the hell out of Diablo III, I'm low key excited for four, but I think I played so much of it that I might need a bit more of a break before getting back into it.

Last year was all about Valheim, finished it with OH and a buddy of ours, I then went and found a server and had so much fun with them for about a month but unfortunately they moved on to using mods and bc I'm using a cloud gaming service I couldn't stay playing with them, will probably go to back to it later again this year when they've released more new content, I can't recommend that game enough!

ATM I'm back playing the so much Stardew Valley, listening to podcasts and pottering around. I have the Witcher 3 in the background calling to me! Started "It takes two" with the OH last week, it's very cute but I'm rubbish at platformers, so will see about that. I've been playing around with some stuff on the Oculus but mostly single player stuff.
  • Mellouk89
    Mellouk89 Posts: 469 Member
    I'm playing on a laptop, i'm a variety gamer. I touch pretty much everything except pc specific games since i've always played on a controller and I don't have a setup to play on mouse and keyboard.

Right now i'm playing God of War, Terminator Resistance and Death Stranding. All of those games I got on sale for very cheap and God of War is my favorite by far.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Currently playing Destiny 2 or The Division 2 opn xbox.
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    Currently I am playing Far Cry 6 I have beat it and I love this game so much for co op playing. I am also playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderland and I love it. I haven’t gotten the DLC yet. I plan on playing this repeatedly. It’s such a badass game if you love Borderlands you will love this. And I am also playing and loving the new Lego Star Wars game. I love killing floor 2. Bio Shock 3 Max Payne 1-3
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,883 Member
    Back in my youth, when Nintendo first was created and video arcades were all the rage, I played a large variety of games, excelling at 1v1 combat games (Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc).

After college, I morphed away from reflex-action games to more tactical games, either Age of Empires and Baldur's Gate on PC or Final Fantasy on console.

These days, the only game I play is Clash of Clans on my phone.
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    Primarily DC Universe Online
  • LaBellaHarris
    LaBellaHarris Posts: 63 Member
    I'm a big Ace Attorney fan, and I keep telling myself to finish DGS now that it has an English release, but the first two cases were such a draaaaag and I don't like the protagonist (first time in this series! Normally I love everyone!!). Even the Layton crossover game was more engaging than this one *cries*
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Oh where do I begin. Currently I am playing Borderlands 3 just got season pass 1 & 2 Borderlands 2 DiabloIII I am patiently waiting for Diablo IV to come out if it ever will I may get Diablo II but I don’t know yet still up in the air I love Diablo. I love Doom I love me some Doom. And call of duty Cold War zombies is good I have died a lot but I do love it. I play on my Xbox.

Call of duty zombies is my fav 😆

• Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Im Currently on the last of us part 2 and resident evil 2 (working my way through them. 100% my fav game as a kid) and COD cold War. I play on the ps5
  • Fascinationstreet10
    Fascinationstreet10 Posts: 31 Member
    Anyone still gaming?
  • thesawyerbunch
    thesawyerbunch Posts: 22 Member
    I've been playing some Project Zomboid and The Last of Us lately. In a few days, the Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life remake comes out, I plan to get it. I really loved the original.