Hey from TN

Options
Hey, I joined on March 1st and I am really enjoying logging in everyday. I have a lot of weight to lose and know that it is going to take a while to do it the right way. I recently went to see my Dr. for a physical I am 33. All of my numbers were high normal, but I need to lose about 75 pounds. Most importantly I have two small children and I am tired of being too tired to play with them. I have done pretty well this week, and I have made a special effort to be more active. Does anyone know how to correlate a pedometer reading to the calorie log? Look forward to lots of support.

Replies

• pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome tabilee glad to see your post I have alot to lose myself. Everyone on this site is very helpfull. I still need to lose at least 67 pounds myself. I am going to be 37 this month with 5 kids still at home. We have some things in common. Looking forward to seeing your posts telling of your weightloss. Good luck I'm sure you will do well.
  • kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome tabilee. I think you are doing the right thing by making the first step. I too would be interested in how to correlate a pedometer reading to the calorie log. It might be a question for customer support by clicking "help". Have a great day & good luck!
  • 4queen_t
    4queen_t Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It took me a long time to finally get on track. Good job taking that first step!
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi! 34yo with 4 girls and I live about 5 minutes from Memphis :) feel free to add me
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hey from Memphis! I'm 49, down 106 lbs and finally at goal (working on recomp now).

There are a couple of ways to do the pedometer - you can use it to set your baseline activity level, or you can enter it as exercise under walking.
  • darkmiko2014
    darkmiko2014 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 27, mother of four two legged babies, and three four legged babies. College student and work two jobs so Im always busy. Live on the edge of Memphis in Southaven, MS. Love going to Shelby Farms with my kids and dog. Lots of great hiking and biking areas. Currently 230 hoping to get back down to 150. Feel free to add me!