Please read me!

Options

Replies

• countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I will be honest. I didn't read all that all. But I never understood why people make new threads to ***** about people who make new threads :noway: And who cares? I don't see how it hurts you.

Agreed!

AGREED! Yes we need to vent, BUt u did the very thing u were venting about. U= you.
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I will be honest. I didn't read all that all. But I never understood why people make new threads to ***** about people who make new threads :noway: And who cares? I don't see how it hurts you.

Agreed!

^^ These - I skimmed it and, honestly, I could have hit the search button and found all of this information in fifty other threads.

And I repeat...
    To be honest... I never understood why people comment on threads if they don't care. Plus, you didn't read the whole thing, so you don't even know all of what I discussed.

People who don't know how to use the search option will learn from this thread.

Thanks for your input
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You would of found this same exact post by someone else if you used the search feature!

And, if you had googled it, you would HAVE known that "of" is a preposition incorrectly used in your statement where the helping verb "have" needed to be. You are correct, however, in that there have also been multiple posts on just this topic.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    also, if i see another "which HRM should i get?" thread, i'm going... to... politely... suggest... one... that... is affordable and simple.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    TLDR.jpg

My thoughts exactly.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    You would of found this same exact post by someone else if you used the search feature!

And, if you had googled it, you would HAVE known that "of" is a preposition incorrectly used in your statement where the helping verb "have" needed to be. You are correct, however, in that there have also been multiple posts on just this topic.

FACE!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Well that's interesting, but should I eat back my calories?
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Agreed!

^^ These - I skimmed it and, honestly, I could have hit the search button and found all of this information in fifty other threads.
    yep, most people are here for support
  • emtgirl14
    Options

:laugh: lol! Maybe this can be the thread where all questions are asked! :happy:
  • emtgirl14
    Options

Agreed!

yep, most people are here for support

I agree. Which is why I posted a HELPFUL thread. You might already know everything I stated in this post, but I bet you LOTS of new people don't.
  • emtgirl14
    Options
    TLDR.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Hey, I had to Google what this meant because I'm not a nerd. pwn.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options

To be honest... I never understood why people comment on threads if they don't care. Plus, you didn't read the whole thing, so you don't even know all of what I discussed.

Thanks for your input:tongue:

I didn't read it all because I got tired of your *****iness. I actually quit reading at the point where you complained about people's grammar. Some users just aren't good with spelling and punctuation. (Though people who TyPe LykE Diz do annoy me) I posted a comment because like you, I am more then entitled to my opinion. In this case I disagree. I don't find a problem with people making new threads. In most cases if people post a new question in a old topic it gets ignored or over looked.

EDIT: Sorry if my grammar doesn't met your requirements. I am more focused on this ball game then your thread :wink:
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Why should I Google when I have you?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly.

Hey, you used the word 'pwn', nerd.

owned-pwn3d-fail-5.jpg
  • emtgirl14
    Options

I didn't read it all because I got tired of your *****iness. I actually quit reading at the point where you complained about people's grammar. Some users just aren't good with spelling and punctuation. (Though people who TyPe LykE Diz do annoy me) I posted a comment because like you, I am more then entitled to my opinion. In this case I disagree. I don't find a problem with people making new threads. In most cases if people post a new question in a old topic it gets ignored or over looked.

EDIT: Sorry if my grammar doesn't met your requirements. I am more focused on this ball game then your thread :wink:

Does this ball game burn calories?:wink: Maybe I should go put my HRM on!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I love it...But I'm a snarky nasty pants lol
  • emtgirl14
    Options

My thoughts exactly.

Hey, you used the word 'pwn', nerd.

owned-pwn3d-fail-5.jpg

I know... trying to be funny... HA HA... I wish I was nerdy enough to have a picture like that saved on a web hosting site so that I could post it into forums really quick! But... I don't:grumble:
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Than, not then :wink: