Question. Is it possible to print a weekly summary of the meals I have eaten

I am diabetic with heart disease. I meet weekly with a nutritionalist to review blood sugars and discuss dietary changes needed. I I commit to logging all my meals, is it possible to print a summary report of foods eaten to take to this review?

Replies

• faucettefamily
    faucettefamily Posts: 2 Member
    Found. Thank you
  • JenniferBush41
    JenniferBush41 Posts: 1 Member
    I figured out how to export reports, but it only includes the calories, nutrients, and weight progress. Do you know if there’s a way to export the actual food items into a report?
  • tarazieminek
    tarazieminek Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, is there a way to export the actual foods and amounts that you've eaten? (I want the actual foods, not just the nutrition summary.) I have gestational diabetes and I'm trying to figure out which foods are causing my blood sugars to spike, so I need to enter it into a spreadsheet to compare with blood sugar readings - it's total PITA to manually type everything out.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,791 Member
    I don't know about an easily spreadsheet-able download, but for printing, you can get a detail list from the web version of MFP. (Access it through your web browser, if you usually log in via the phone/tablet app.)

On the web version, scroll to the bottom of your food diary, and you'll find a button that says "View Full Report (Printable)". Click that. You can then change the date range and some check-boxes, click "Change Report" to see the new version, until you find something that (I hope) meets your needs. Then, print that.

That may be easier to get into a spreadsheet than some other options, but it still has headings and such in it, it's not a nice tidy CSV file or something. If there's a way to get that, I don't know what it is. Might be something in premium MFP?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,791 Member
    edited February 2022
    Oops, duplicate post - network interruption.