What is your secret . . .

Options
2»

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    some of these are making me :noway:
    Im a plain jane, no food mixin kind of girl. How do you even think these things up?? Peas and syrup?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    >___> glazed donuts. hot glazed donuts
  • sammyj321123
    Options
    sorry i dont necessarily have a secret but i am addicted to coca cola got to have a glass every night or i turn into the incredible sulk
    i dont hope to have a craving lol (that would mean i was pregnant ha ha) i dont crave food i quite literally eat to survive lol but i do have days where i fancy certain things and will eat them then feel ill after if it's greasy lol. but loving everyones secret cravings

xsamx
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    my addiction is popcorn. i have an air popper at home that makes it a much healthier snack, but yet i'm more prone to get microwavable popcorn and add tons of butter and salt...i'm weening myself off....but very slowly!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Straight sour cream. Would eat a whole container as a kid. Have learned to restrain myself as an adult but my hubby still gags if I lick the spoon after we're all done serving.

mmm...I love straight sour cream or add some salt & pepper yummy :smile:

I also love lemons- grab the salt shaker, a lemon & a spoon. If I don't have that I will settle for just drinking straight lemon juice :laugh:
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nutella! It's like an addiction to me. Once I start I can't stop!

My husband used to think Nutella made anything taste better. He once ate green beans covered in Nutella because he was dared to from a friend who was tired of him saying it all the time. Haha, he is more careful with his words now.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate brown sugar out of the bag...
  • boomboom011
    Options
    I secretly (now publically) want the following:

fried potato and mayo sandwich
    red velvet cupcake from the cupcakery
    CFS with cream gravy with mashed potatoes with cream gravy as well

washed down with some sweet iced tea!

I wont be having any of that but its fun to wish.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't know if you would consider it a secret cuz a couple of people may have figured it out by now....

Brownies and certain kinds of cheesecake.

I'm always wanting the corner brownies cuz they are a little more crusty and I really like the batter too.
  • kaycee526
    kaycee526 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I could eat an entire jar of maraschino cherries....
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Baked beans cold right out of the can and I always eat that little bacon piece.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    my addiction is popcorn. i have an air popper at home that makes it a much healthier snack, but yet i'm more prone to get microwavable popcorn and add tons of butter and salt...i'm weening myself off....but very slowly!

I have an air popper. I make popcorn every single night. I cannot live without it.

Got my "icantbelieveitsnotbutter" spray(which isn't the same), garlic salt. Perfect.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Haven't had this in years but was craving it two nights ago while cleaning out my cupboard. Mix real butter and brown sugar spread on white toast. The warm toast melts the butter and sugar. Caramel toast. YUMMY! Never again I am trying to get this right this time around.
  • Snoetje
    Options
    Mine is green (unripe) apples or plums dipped in a mix of fishsaus with chilliepepper. Yum Yum! :D