Progress is beginning to show

Options
I have lost enough weight that my co-workers and family are beginning to notice and comment. Dropped from a 3x to a 1x. Right now I am on a plateau and would love some suggestions as to how to jump right over it. I have begun to increase my exercise in hopes that may help some. Ideas?

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

114639.png

Replies

• pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    Options
    I have lost enough weight that my co-workers and family are beginning to notice and comment. Dropped from a 3x to a 1x. Right now I am on a plateau and would love some suggestions as to how to jump right over it. I have begun to increase my exercise in hopes that may help some. Ideas?

114639.png
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

114639.png

congrats,,,,plateaus are normal,,,,keep going for now,...if it hangs around, mix it up..meals,.,workouts,,,but let it ride for a bit
    :smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    This may help. And don't forget the tape measure!:flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Change your exercise a little. Keep to your eating plan.
    Don't worry. Just hold on.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!