my first nsv!!

Options
I'm not sure if you count this as a nsv but i do :) ive only been on mfp for 6 days but in this time ive been on my treadmill and doing pushups and the like, my diet isnt where it should be nutritionally but calories it is for the most part. Im rambling...anyways my first day on the treadmill I was on for a half hour and felt like i was gonna die, my heart rate was 171 and this was just a weightloss walk going between 3-4 mph. today i was on for 45 min, felt like a champ, and felt i could go for a full hour, my heart rate today was between 115-125, and not once did i feel like i was gonna pass out. then after my shower i stood on the scale for giggles and low and behold down 1.5 pounds. this made my day!!

Replies

• lpatterson327
    Options
    addition, lol the scale was obviously not the nsv, it was the not feeling like im gonna die from a 45 min walk when i did just the other day from a 30 min
  • sarabell619
    Options
    What does nsv stand for? Sorry!
    And congrats on losing!
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    it means non-scale victory, hence the scale not being the victory lol, and thankyou im on cloud nine at the moment :)
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That's a BIG NSV for sure!! Yay!
    I recently found out that I can actually JOG.... and I was afraid to even try since 1.. I havent really done that since Jr. High AND 2. I have broken my ankle and 3. My health insurance policy doesnt start till Oct 1st LOL. But I CAN JOG/run!! YES! Congrats to us both! We did not die after all! :) HUGE NSVs!!
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    Awesome job on the jogging, im still afraid, my right knee and ankle are bad and i dont want to injure them, but just getting my tush moving is helping, give me 10 pounds and ill be jogging right along with you!!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That's an excellent NSV!!!! Way to go!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great start! Keep up the good work!
  • rubytuesday
    rubytuesday Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Well done you :smile:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YaaaY!
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    started the 30 day shred today along with an hour on the treadmill, omgoodness its hard to fill all those calories without resorting to junk, i tried but the 2 little donuts called to me, still way under my calorie goal tho, any ideas?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!