Hello!

Options
I am new to MyFitnessPal. I m so excited to be starting this journey yet again. I am hoping to find some accountability partners because it is so challenging to do this alone. I am a 33 year old female, no human kids just a fur baby :) Reach out to me and lets be friends!

Replies

• Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I also only have fur babies.
  • ursidavies
    ursidavies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I’m kinda new here too, same age as you also! What fur baby do you have 😊
  • BeccaM117
    BeccaM117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ursidavies wrote: »
    Hi :) I’m kinda new here too, same age as you also! What fur baby do you have 😊

Omg your baby is such a cutie !! I have a 3 year old yorkie bichon mix he’s only 6.5lbs. Yay for us prioritizing our health! Do you work out ?
  • BeccaM117
    BeccaM117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Skyler103 wrote: »
    Sent you a friend request! I also only have fur babies.
    Accepted ! Looking forward to following you on this journey ! What kind of fur babies do you have ?
  • chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I can’t wait until spring to get out and walk little buddy.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,484 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    chuck6w wrote: »
    Sent you a friend request. I can’t wait until spring to get out and walk little buddy.

The High Anxiety Dog gets walked rain heat snow ice. I ought to rename him Mailman. He has expectations. Probably because no yard, and French doors face a popular pocket park. He lets me know when it’s time to go mark his turf again.

Dogs are wonderful exercise buddies. They don’t critique your walking technique, are ready to go at the drop of a hat, and they don’t say, “did you really need to eat that?”

Don’t “save” them for good weather!
  • elizabeth22133
    elizabeth22133 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)