76 people out of 86 people suck

Options

Replies

• MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow I expected something way more fun when I clicked on this!

Sorry though babe!

Hahahaha so did i!!!!!
  • 4Athena
    Options
    Perhaps you are looking at this in the wrong manner. You should be grateful that other people did reply and not worry about the others who didnt. Maybe they had the same question, or didnt have an answer.
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people read topics that they don't know anything about because they are either looking for advice themselves, or just curious.

I often click on a topic cause it's something l want help/advice with and l don't actually have anything useful to say

Same here, or I think I'll be able to help, then realize the specific question isn't something I can address. But I agree that saying that ppl who don't respond suck isn't helpful. Not gonna build any supportive relationships that way!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I seem to recall an old board stat that suggested 1 post for about every 10-15 hits.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    If I cant say anything productive I shutup .... wait no thats not right. Im drunk. you dont want my advice

LOLOLOL
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

:D - loving the randomness
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I often give what I think is great advice, then get snarked on because it wasn't the right advice.

same here and snark you
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I might have replied if I had stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. But as that wasn't the case - I got nothin'.
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

:D - loving the randomness

THe whole post was totally random - I'm dying to start a random thread but I'll probably get booted :)
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your friends must love you.

LOL Thanks I just sprayed tea everywhere, laughing so hard,
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people read topics that they don't know anything about because they are either looking for advice themselves, or just curious.

Yup that's me too, and subject not always clear so have to open it to clarify....so sorry if I didn't respond but add me as a friend and message me any time you like - if I know the answer I'll tell you and if I don't I'll ask my friends too :-)
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    I open up all threads and read the post, if I have nothing of value to add then I simply close it.
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you didn't just click on your own post 76 times looking for replies? That would explain the view count hahaha
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I might have replied to your request for advice advising you to use the search function of the forums. But I suppose I'd have sucked if I did that.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person to have realised that 86 minus 7 isn't 76? :noway:

:laugh:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

haha never thought to do the math
  • annie4993
    annie4993 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I usually don't reply to threads when I don't have anything useful to add. Oh wait, that's exactly what I'm doing (so I won't suck)
  • MissTomGettingThin
    Options

LMAO
    Looks like it, yes. Well done :O) :drinker:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

haha never thought to do the math

as one of the officially non-suck posters, i was obviously far too nice to point it out. . . :-)
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    what was the question again?