Senior Moment

13»

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,956 Member
    The other day I forgot to pull meat from the freezer to thaw for dinner, so I went to the store for unfrozen meat. While I was there I got several other grocery items the house needed between primary shopping trips, like milk, toilet paper, etc. Got home, unloaded the groceries...and realized I never got the meat for dinner.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    The other day I forgot to pull meat from the freezer to thaw for dinner, so I went to the store for unfrozen meat. While I was there I got several other grocery items the house needed between primary shopping trips, like milk, toilet paper, etc. Got home, unloaded the groceries...and realized I never got the meat for dinner.

I’ve done this multiple times recently. I also keep forgetting to pay random bills despite keeping a monthly log of what’s been paid when - most recently, forgot to send my January car payment until it was almost a month overdue.
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    edited March 2022
    Last night I forgot to put the leftovers in the fridge last night, this morning I had to throw it all away.

I forget why I walked into a room, where I left my glasses and even found my wallet in the fridge once.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Last night I forgot to put the leftovers in the fridge last night, this morning I had to throw it all away.

I forget why I walked into a room, where I left my glasses and even found my wallet in the fridge once.

I can relate to these. I found my car keys in the freezer once 😬