💥Looking for Accountability Friends!!!💥

Options
2»

Replies

• dkr529
    dkr529 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

@time4changexx I sent you a friend request. Let’s do this!
  • krk2000
    krk2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be a part of this as well. I am looking at the same type of goals as many of you. Hoping to lose 20-25 pounds by the end of May. Would love to have some support along the way!
  • judypet111
    judypet111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join this! I'm hoping to lose 20kg by June, and another 20kg by December - I'm really good for a month, but then I slack off 😣
  • ChrissyWarrior685
    Options
    I'm looking to join ... let's do this
  • Wakim4
    Wakim4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’m in the same boat, weighing 222 now, losing 20+ by May. My first long term goal is 170. Then I will reset. But I’ve been up and down this rollercoaster so many times.

I’ve started by reducing carbs, tracking net carbs and calories. My doctor stated I have to get my key bloodwork stats DOWN. I’m pre diabetic. No way!!!
    I’m here for support too.
    Let’s do this.
  • Fit_Krae
    Fit_Krae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just getting started on my journey on here looking to loose 30 pounds to finally achieve my goal weight.
    Looking for an friends or we can motivate each other feel free to add me
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I would love an accountability friend! I've been on MFP before, and lost about 30lbs before letting life get in the way. I need to lose a good 30lbs in the near future so that I don't have so much strain on my joints, but I also have an end goal of about 150lbs or so. Let's be friends! Anyone else that sees this post, feel free to friend me if you have similar goals and/or want some accountability. :)
  • Clairewalls848
    Clairewalls848 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m very new to MFP with about 21LB to lose. I would love to join your group.
  • KyleDavid0313
    KyleDavid0313 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    At some point in the next week I am going to go back and send friend requests to everyone in this group...I am not really looking to drop weight, as much as lose inches around my mid section, but to do one i need to do the other I would think....I have a pretty strong workout routine but have the hardest time controlling what I eat...I feel like I'm at a place where I am working out just to maintain my current eating habits so I'm giving MFP another shot....I would love to help motivate and be motivated, as well as maintain accountability with all of you....feel free to friend me if I don't send one first...i also like the idea of group type messages on here if there is one to join let me know...
  • JarheadSFMF
    JarheadSFMF Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there, count me in. I've managed to lose 87lbs total but about 15 of thise have found me again. Looking for motivation and accountability too.
  • distortedvision78
    distortedvision78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello from England, Maria.

I have 40kg to lose. Please add me.

Let's do this.
  • andreadsteen1216
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also need partners for motivation. That sounds like an amazing trip! Wish you all the success!
  • AliceK813
    AliceK813 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I restarted again today. I’ve lost about 63 lbs in the past two years, some on MFP and some on WW. I still have over 50 lbs to lose.

I would love to have some accountability friends to share the ups and downs with. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dldew9188
    dldew9188 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello, would love to join the group. I want to lose 30 pounds by summer.