Good source of MOTIVATION!

Options
Hello Everyone!

My name is Summer - and I am new to this site. A good friend of mine introduced me to it this past week--and I am in love and addicted!

So far it has definitely given me motivation to make a conscious effort to make better choices with the foods I am eating and my exercise habits.

My goal is to lose 50-60 lbs (or reach a size to which I am satisfied with), maintain it, and be more proactive about living a healthy lifestyle. I am also trying to train for a 5K in January, and possibly other events in the future.

Any and all encouragement and motivation is welcome! Looking forward to meeting other users and hearing your stories!

-Summer

Replies

• naturechyld
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :-)
  • summerholden
    Options
    thanks!!! :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • summerholden
    Options
    thanks! wow 50 lbs lost - congrats :)
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, you have come to the right place. You can add me as a friend if you would like. The only request that I have is if you will be putting cuss words in any of your posts, please do not add me. I do not like to hear foul language or read it either. Good luck on your journey.
  • summerholden
    Options
    Thanks! I am excited to be here :)

Welcome aboard, you have come to the right place. You can add me as a friend if you would like. The only request that I have is if you will be putting cuss words in any of your posts, please do not add me. I do not like to hear foul language or read it either. Good luck on your journey.