What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Namaste1618
    Namaste1618 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2022
    I’m a sucker for blue eyes and a great smile. I also appreciate it when they stay away from my fries. Someone lost a finger once because of this infraction. 😜😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Serotonin on the streets...
    Dopamine in the sheets...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    When he knows what he's doing and does it well 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Lines on the mirror...
    Lines on her face...
  • Lines on the mirror...
    Lines on her face...

I kinda like em off the butt cheeks myself

She pretended not to notice,
    she was caught up in the race
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Vulnerable, sweet and genuinely caring yet very masculine. That is extremely sexy to me.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Someone who is soft spoken and have etiquettes.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Yes, etiquette goes a long long way, especially nowadays when so many people either don't seem to care about others or are in too much of a rush. People don't think of other people and how what they do/say will affect others. :/
  • Sharsou
    edited February 2022
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yes, etiquette goes a long long way, especially nowadays when so many people either don't seem to care about others or are in too much of a rush. People don't think of other people and how what they do/say will affect others. :/

Absolutely! These traits will pull you towards the person and if he/she is kind and nice then nothing like it. But seems it’s too much of an ask nowadays 🤷‍♂️.. as you said, no one has the time to think about anyone else except themselves.
  • MadRee87
    MadRee87 Posts: 227 Member
    Arms & hands...and lips
  • Mellouk89
    Mellouk89 Posts: 469 Member
    MadRee87 wrote: »
    Arms & hands...and lips

What kind of lips?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,472 Member
    A man that will stop talking long enough to let me get a word in.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,472 Member
    A man that will stop talking long enough to let me get a word in.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Vulnerable, sweet and genuinely caring yet very masculine. That is extremely sexy to me.

You said it perfectly.

This.
  • Singingbanshee
    Singingbanshee Posts: 25 Member
    Sharsou wrote: »

Absolutely! These traits will pull you towards the person and if he/she is kind and nice then nothing like it. But seems it’s too much of an ask nowadays 🤷‍♂️.. as you said, no one has the time to think about anyone else except themselves.

I disagreed… my very first time! ☺️

Some people do still think of everyone else first.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Well then where is he????

:)
  • Singingbanshee
    Singingbanshee Posts: 25 Member

Well then where is he????

:)

@Sharsou can maybe tell you 😁
  • Sharsou

Never meant everyone and specially you my friend 😊😊
This discussion has been closed.