Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 178

Replies

• Nicoles0305
    Nicoles0305 Posts: 313 Member
    coblujay wrote: »
    @PrimalJillian You can do it!!

@Nicoles0305 I'm glad you have a great doctor. On days without exercise, I'm at 1200 calories. I usually eat back half or two-thirds of my extra calories on days I exercise and then have one indulgence meal a week. The indulgence meal helps because I know I can have anything if I just wait until the end of the week.

Thanks! I’m glad for my doc too. I had gone to another one all my life-he literally delivered me- but he retired a few years back now so I was forced to find a new one. It’s been a blessing though. The last few years with my old doc, I felt like he didn’t really take my concerns seriously. This new one actually listens, and she is also a part of the local bariatric clinic too, in addition to the primary care practice I see her at. I trust she knows what she’s doing, as she sees many patients for pre and post bariatric surgery care.