Replies

• Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Another WoW player here :bigsmile:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I guess this is the venue for asking that!

Does anyone play any MMOs in here? I myself played Lotro for years, and am waiting in vain for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We can help each other be motivated to get out of our chairs after a raid and go run around the block, right? :)

my partner used to play sw galaxies. I've been hearing about swtor for two years now. Preparing myself for months of zero conversation when it is finally released.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I play WoW.

More often than I should really xD
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    played EQ1 for years...moved to DAOC, quit for SWG....went back to DAOC....quit for WoW....played LOTR/Rift/EQ2/AoC...and went back to WoW

quit WoW for good...its just a gimme now type game and really cant stomach it anymore.

in beta for SWTOR....and sadly, i canceled my pre-order due to....its just like WoW.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm not alone! lol

Yep. I'm pretty sure the main reason I got to 220 lbs was because I got so into playing that I'd forget to eat, then when I did it all got stored from starvation mode. It's kind of hard to eat and play when you're healing people though. :tongue:

As somebody studying personal fitness and nutrition... this is a crock of .....:D
    I got fat playing MMOs because being sat at a PC for most of the day / night sadly doesn't burn any calories, and was living off snacks and microwave food (high in calories) - these days I don't touch a microwave (apart from making microwavable rice!).

But yes, gamer here. Used to play WoW for several years and podcasted about it, I also used to play SCII at lot. LoL is my current vice but I cannot *wait* for Star Wars. SITH SIDE YO.

Well, that's how I figured it since I never really ate that much. I would sit and play sometimes for 12 hours at a time, both for console rpgs and mmos, then when I took breaks I may have something like a granola bar or turkey sandwich or microwave popcorn (94% fat free kettle corn). I didn't really eat many high calorie foods and I only drink diet soda and low calorie energy drinks.
  • Cassiopeia00
    Options
    I'm an old school gamer! Table-top, pen, paper, and dice Dungeons and Dragons. AD&D at that!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've played WoW , & I currently play xbox360, & runescape
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Playstation 3 addict here! Just spent pretty much all night getting a platinum trophy for Heavy Rain:) Yup, got it but wasted about five hours of my life doing so.....it was worth it!
  • Infinitum88
    Options
    I like to play first -person shooter games, COD is my fave! Couldn't get enough of it!
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of WoW addicts. Though I have not played in a couple months. Plan to start again on Monday. :)

Also BLIZZARD PLEASE GIVE A RELEASE DATE FOR DIABLO 3. kthx
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    Also for the fitness crazy gamers I suggest Kinect. It is a lot better than wii as far as exercise goes.
  • nurseaim
    Options
    I play WoW.

More often than I should really xD

Me too! I've been playing it more, since I've been too sick to do much else:(
  • nurseaim
    Options
    Also for the fitness crazy gamers I suggest Kinect. It is a lot better than wii as far as exercise goes.

I love Wii's Dance Workout. Wish we could afford and XBOX, I've heard that Kinect is better as far as exercise goes.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Not much of an MMO person, I play alot of offline RPGs, especially most of the classics.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I haven't played WoW since p90x :grumble: Just waiting for D3 :devil: :smokin: have been playing a ton of golden eye for wii :wink: and Just dance 2 (but I don't think that counts)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

Can I hear a HELL YA! :drinker:
    :devil:
  • hufflypuff
    Options

I love Wii's Dance Workout. Wish we could afford and XBOX, I've heard that Kinect is better as far as exercise goes.

Its better because its full body. If you don't do something right it doesn't give you good scores or you hit obstacles ect. In wii you can get away with just putting the controllers where they should be. Also I personally don't want to hold a controller while I'm jumping around and sweating. However, for now wii also has a much bigger selection though kinects selection is growing.
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    call of duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah
  • hufflypuff
    Options

Can I hear a HELL YA! :drinker:
    :devil:

Knowing blizzard the next wow xpac will be out before D3. However, demos and such are starting to be available and it has been mentioned in game informer Septembers issues has a nice little 2 page spread with some screen shots. So it seems like they could be trying to push it. Though the TBA release date bugs me after how many times it has been pushed back.
  • Choltor
    Choltor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love seeing fellow gamers in here! Lately I've been going out for runs or jumping on a bike more than logging in to WoW, but that's mostly because I just don't know anyone playing the game anymore.