new

Options
i'm a newby! So far, so good! Right now I'm just doing as i usually do just to see? It's interesting. I need major work!
:blushing: :blushing:

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, you have come to the right place. You can add me as a friend if you would like. The only request that I have is if you will be putting cuss words in any of your posts, please do not add me. I do not like to hear foul language or read it either. Good luck on your journey.
  • debwoz
    Options
    I am new to this forum. I want to join the people that are dealing with the and issue I have struggled with my whole life. Now, I have a good reason to lose the weight, I had a full knee replacement a year ago. I want to keep in healthy for as long as I can. I am only 43 and need to focus on my mind as well. So many goals I want to achieve...I need others support. I love Junk Food big time!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • debwoz
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. I am not a foul language user...thanks for the invite! I am so nervous about this.:flowerforyou:
  • debwoz
    Options
    We can work together on focusing on changing our negative food choices. At least, that is my BIG issue. What is yours?
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    <---- needs work too :P u may add me if u like ill cheer u on :D
  • tracywebster39
    Options
    Hi, like all im here to try and get it right :happy:
    So i am starting my jorney with mfp and i know it will go well:smile:
  • debwoz
    Options
    Tracywebzter39<
    Boy do I feel like you~ here we go...I am so nervous and ready to achieve!!! My goal is to lose 50 lbs total. I don't like saying that number since it is soooo BIG to me. My mini goal is 1.5 lbs a week. I am hear to listen and give my support to you too!