• hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    call of duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah

MW3 in November!!!
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    I love seeing fellow gamers in here! Lately I've been going out for runs or jumping on a bike more than logging in to WoW, but that's mostly because I just don't know anyone playing the game anymore.

haha WoW gamers aren't hard core anymore. They just log on for new contend or are like me and log on for holiday events. Brewfest is this week and I want the kodo soo bad!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

MW3 in November!!!

GOW on Tuesday :P
  • hufflypuff
    Options

MW3 in November!!!

GOW on Tuesday :P

OMFG the GOW3 xbox 360 is beautiful. If I hadn't just got a new slim in December I would be getting it.
  • Devilbat
    Options
    Ahaha. I see this just after I get done with raid for the evening. :p

As far as mmos go, only one I'm currently playing is WoW, but I do love me some RPGs and Action/adventure/platformers. ...and puzzle games. ...and mini-game games. ...and most everything, really. :p

Games in general = love.
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hell yeah i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I'm not a gamer per say but I do play WoW and will probably play SWTOR when it comes out.

Oh and Diablo 3! lol ok i guess i'm a gamer but not as hardcore as most.

The only thing i actually like about Wow is my guild, i fricken love my guildies and they are the only reason i keep playing the game, we have sooo much fun raiding and doing dungeons and other crap!
  • jeanie✰
    Options
    World of Warcrack fosho!
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options
    eww wow is whack.

call of duty! <3
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    eww wow is whack.

call of duty! <3

i've tried many first person shooters and I just suck at them, they frustrate the hell out of me
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options
    but call of duty is awesome!

ive been drinking since 9pm and ive gone 14-7, 11-0, 6-1, 5-1, 12-5, 18-4. and 18-2.

lol
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    eww wow is whack.

call of duty! <3

I've never been a fan of call of duty....or the online community surrounding it.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I play wow on a private server, and l4d2 is my favorite game
  • dangerz
    Options
    I own/run Pwned.com and make games for fun on the side. I'm also more of a Battlefield person than Call of Duty :]
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options
    ew
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    No....I'm a gamer...but I HATE MMO's.

But I DO LOVE RPG's. Grew up on Final Fantasy.

Currently been playing alot of FPS though, not online, just not a big fan of it.

Going through Homefront now, just finished up Mafia II, and also going through the New Vegas DLC's.

ME TOO lol
    except the FPS
    FF is AMAZING..mafia II was pree gud and new vegas is awesum
    i love me some fable though lol
    and some racing
    psh we will jus say i like almost errything except i really dont play online :P
  • Shortyburb
    Shortyburb Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im a gamer! I dont do MMOs though. If I did I would totally motivate you to do a quick run around the block every hour! :happy:
    My husband is really excited for Star Wars. Ill try that one and see if I like it :wink:
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Call of Dutyyyyyy.

Add me on Xbox!

IRONHiiDE Ag
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Another WoW addict here, but I'm proud and fine with that because it's a huge part of who I am. :) Currently playing on venture co server as a goblin Mage with a NE rogue at 80 but idle. XD

I also like some console games but don't play them. I enjoy watching others play them though. Looking forward to Diablo III. A big blizzard fan. Also LOVE steam games. HL, HL2, Portal.... And a random game by a company I can't remember the name of called "Rhythm Zone". 10.00 and it turns any song on your pc into guitar hero style play with difficulties and leaderboards. :D
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Gamer - Yes
    MMO- No
    Playing Black Ops and L4D2 at the moment :)