1 Year Transformation/ Testimonials!!!

Options

Replies

• wowisforstuds1238
    wowisforstuds1238 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Refreshing post here if anyone is interested in sharing or posting their 1 year transformational stories or pictures! Could really use more inspirational and motivational stories to share with others so please feel free to share or just comment on someone you’ve read about on this thread as I’m sure they could use the encouragement and strength that comes from other like minded individuals focused on their health goals!! Thank you to all of the community for making this possible!!!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss javalover! Thank you for sharing your journey we are all motivated and inspired by your continued success. Keep it up and don’t lose faith!!!
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    javalover71, nicely done! Your story is very inspirational.
  • javalover71
    javalover71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss javalover! Thank you for sharing your journey we are all motivated and inspired by your continued success. Keep it up and don’t lose faith!!!

Thank you! I've been hesitant to share because I wanted to focus on getting the work done, now that it's been over a year I'm ready to be a little more active in the forums. Thanks for sharing your story and for this thread, I can always use a little inspiration and motivation!
  • javalover71
    Options
    javalover71, nicely done! Your story is very inspirational.

Thank you!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Javalover71, Thank you for your honest sharing! You said the truth about logging the good, the bad, and the super ugly! Some days are really like that and this is what I have discovered for myself as well. Keep going! You're doing great and will be so much better off in the long run. Best wishes to you.
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    @kaydensmom2009
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • javalover71
    Options
    @kaydensmom2009 congratulations! You look wonderful!

@crazyhorse8 Thank you for your kind words.
  • javalover71
    Options
    @JustRamona WOW! You look fabulous and must feel wonderful!
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    @JustRamona

Wonderful! So happy for you!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    Jenniferelizabeth WOW!!! What a tremendous 1 year transformation. I am so inspired and motivated by other peoples success stories, as I’m sure anyone that reads this thread would be also. Thank you for sharing and keep up the hard work! I know it isn’t easy and can be hard to stay motivated when we fall off our diets/regiments, but know you’re not alone!!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    I am refreshing the thread here in the hopes that more of you would like to participate in sharing either your 1 year photo transformations or elaborate on your 1 year journey, in the hopes of motivating others and giving support to those who are new on their fitness journeys. If anyone would like to come and comment on someone else’s success that would also give motivation and support for them to keep moving forward. This is an awesome community so let’s continue to be there for one another! 🤗
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!