Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    t69jkwr1sd1h.jpg

Does a self-timer count?

This is a great pic, your smile is contagious.. looking so happy ๐Ÿ™‚
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    yes itโ€™s me no filters and an up to date pic people stop being so beaaatchy itโ€™s a supposed to be a supportive forum ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    75cgqvn2gkzp.jpeg

Who dis? ๐Ÿคฃ looking good lady ๐Ÿ˜
  • Lady_ofthee_lakes
    Lady_ofthee_lakes Posts: 33 Member
    yes itโ€™s me no filters and an up to date pic people stop being so beaaatchy itโ€™s a supposed to be a supportive forum ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    75cgqvn2gkzp.jpeg

Who dis? ๐Ÿคฃ looking good lady ๐Ÿ˜

Who dat? Iโ€™m new I donโ€™t know any blondies ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • craig007usn
    craig007usn Posts: 32 Member
    dk8xnuobmge2.jpeg

Love the smoulder lol
  • Lady_ofthee_lakes
    dk8xnuobmge2.jpeg

Love the smoulder lol

Thatโ€™s my โ€œwtf did you just say?โ€ look lol
  • craig007usn
    craig007usn Posts: 32 Member
    dk8xnuobmge2.jpeg

Love the smoulder lol

Thatโ€™s my โ€œwtf did you just say?โ€ look lol

I love the look ๐Ÿ‘€ lol
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    75cgqvn2gkzp.jpeg

Up to date? You realize it's already 5 months old, right? :)

BTW, I love your hair <3 What I wouldn't give for tresses like that.
  • Lady_ofthee_lakes
    75cgqvn2gkzp.jpeg

Up to date? You realize it's already 5 months old, right? :)

BTW, I love your hair <3 What I wouldn't give for tresses like that.

๐Ÿ™„ omg thereโ€™s always one eh! Iโ€™m lazy I canโ€™t be bothered doing another ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    banroux9mlcy.jpg

Thank You for the Love! The reason I'm sharing my new Marriage and finally after 2 years married our Vow Renewal & Wedding, is mainly about hope! At 57 years old I would have never imagined finally being a Bride walking down the aisle with my Son Giving me away! ๐Ÿค— I met Michael nearly four years ago and honestly was not looking nor wanting another relationship after ending my previous marriage of 36 years. I was content in being single and pretty much had figured that I would be alone for the rest of my life due to my fears of getting into another unhealthy union. I married for the first time at 16 years old to a slightly older man, the first Man I ever Loved (Or apparently thought was Love... as I know the real thing now! ๐Ÿ˜Š) married by a Justice of the Peace and never had a real Wedding. That marriage was very unhealthy and my fears of hurting my children by breaking up my family kept me in a situation where I felt trapped and endured years of Mental abuse and hopelessness. I had even divorced after 6 years and reunited after 2 years because I thought my children needed their Father. It got to the point where I believed that if I didn't leave, I might literally die from unhappiness as I was literally feeling it throughout my body. I know that this is probably TMI...but want to reach out to those who may be lonely and think that things may never change or that finding real Love in this world isn't possible. It is possible no matter when in life... at 20 years old, 53 or 80! It sometimes comes when we aren't even looking or when we absolutely refuse to face the fact that we Humans need people in our lives to Love and especially need to be Loved! Both Michael and I that night were not supposed to be where we met and was a crazy coincidence that we both were even there. I am a deeply Spiritual Person filled with Faith and have no doubt that God brought two lonely people together exactly when they needed one another. I have been truly Blessed and so grateful to have Michael in my life and am so Proud to be his wife! I may have believed I wanted to be alone, however after spending these past four years with Michael I cant imagine my life without him and pray that we will be blessed with a long Healthy & Happy life together. ๐Ÿ’•

So get out there and Live, let yourselves Love if the real thing comes to you... from this old gal to you, you will know, and those feelings in your heart will be more incredible than you ever imagined!

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE
    Be Well & Be Blessed my Darlings!
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

kz6sj8u9groe.jpg

This is truly beautiful ๐Ÿ’– Congratulations on finding your happy ending ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคต๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Completely agree!! And thank you so much for sharing your love story with us here. Wishing you many many years of love and blessings.
  • MissAtomicBomb238
    MissAtomicBomb238 Posts: 65 Member
    banroux9mlcy.jpg

Thank You for the Love! The reason I'm sharing my new Marriage and finally after 2 years married our Vow Renewal & Wedding, is mainly about hope! At 57 years old I would have never imagined finally being a Bride walking down the aisle with my Son Giving me away! ๐Ÿค— I met Michael nearly four years ago and honestly was not looking nor wanting another relationship after ending my previous marriage of 36 years. I was content in being single and pretty much had figured that I would be alone for the rest of my life due to my fears of getting into another unhealthy union. I married for the first time at 16 years old to a slightly older man, the first Man I ever Loved (Or apparently thought was Love... as I know the real thing now! ๐Ÿ˜Š) married by a Justice of the Peace and never had a real Wedding. That marriage was very unhealthy and my fears of hurting my children by breaking up my family kept me in a situation where I felt trapped and endured years of Mental abuse and hopelessness. I had even divorced after 6 years and reunited after 2 years because I thought my children needed their Father. It got to the point where I believed that if I didn't leave, I might literally die from unhappiness as I was literally feeling it throughout my body. I know that this is probably TMI...but want to reach out to those who may be lonely and think that things may never change or that finding real Love in this world isn't possible. It is possible no matter when in life... at 20 years old, 53 or 80! It sometimes comes when we aren't even looking or when we absolutely refuse to face the fact that we Humans need people in our lives to Love and especially need to be Loved! Both Michael and I that night were not supposed to be where we met and was a crazy coincidence that we both were even there. I am a deeply Spiritual Person filled with Faith and have no doubt that God brought two lonely people together exactly when they needed one another. I have been truly Blessed and so grateful to have Michael in my life and am so Proud to be his wife! I may have believed I wanted to be alone, however after spending these past four years with Michael I cant imagine my life without him and pray that we will be blessed with a long Healthy & Happy life together. ๐Ÿ’•

So get out there and Live, let yourselves Love if the real thing comes to you... from this old gal to you, you will know, and those feelings in your heart will be more incredible than you ever imagined!

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

kz6sj8u9groe.jpg

What a beautiful story and lovely bride!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    x01sehgk8cos.jpg

Looking good buddy! Proud of you!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    banroux9mlcy.jpg

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

kz6sj8u9groe.jpg

This is such a great read.
    Thanks for sharing, and i wish you and Michael the best marriage and lovely years to come

Be blessed!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    gb1uyu4qwvae.jpeg
    Best friends wedding

Best looking bridesmaid ever.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    My office mates are always sleeping on the job ๐Ÿ˜ผ

There are no better office mates.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    banroux9mlcy.jpg

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

kz6sj8u9groe.jpg

I am sooooo happy for you my friend. You are such a wonderful human being and truly deserve all the happiness you have found.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    gb1uyu4qwvae.jpeg
    Best friends wedding

You look absolutely gorgeous, I hope that your friend had a wonderful day and that they will be happy for the rest of their lives together.