100 lbs to loose

Options
Hey MFP World! I'm looking for new friends to help support and motivate and who would like that in return. I have about 100lbs to loose so the more the merrier:heart:

I have been overweight almost my whole childhood and a little into adulthood. I've since had 3 beautiful sons .Since their birth I decided to keep all the weight I gained on ( that was sarcastic btw :bigsmile: lol) I'm tired of feeling like crap and I'm mostly worried about health issue I could potentially have if I keep on the path that I am.

Nov of last year is when I started my journey. I took three months to get into an eating routine and then I started the exercise portion of it. June this year I ran my first 5k and it was both exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. I took up kayaking for a bit as well then I lost my motivation. I'm really looking to get that back.

SoOOoOOOoOOOoO if you want to be friends on this journey please by all means friend request me.

Replies

• SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Happy to add support, need a kick up the bum when I fall behind also so feel free to add me. :)
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You can add me! =0)
  • lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got exactly 111 pounds to lose - So add me if you wish, I'm here for the long haul! :ohwell:
  • birdshoup
    birdshoup Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 90 pounds to lose, so I'm in your same boat. We can do this together. I'm amazed at the overwhelming support on MFP. We can do this!!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hi there i have ummmm i dunno between 40-60 lbs to loose who know is it possible to get that low??? lol
    anyways if you EVER need a friend to lend a hand or shoulder to cry on or just a bit of advice from someone who is pretty far along the path then please do add me....
    good luck x
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I too have a lot of weight to lose and would be more than happy to have others to support tas well as support me thriugh this long & bumpy journey ahead.

~Sonya:smile:
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 130 so i'll be around awhile too. i'll send you a friend invite lol