Looking for friends with chronic illnesses

Options
Hello
I'm currently starting my fitness journey again at my highest weight and most out of shape. I was diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome 2 years ago and have had trouble exercising ever since. I'm looking for mfp friends that also experience a chronic illness or exercise intolerance.

Replies

• MovinnOnnUpp
    MovinnOnnUpp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    uyuqdrgg4w1q.jpeg

• bonniemcc4
    bonniemcc4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’ve dealt with chronic pain since I was a child. I used to be able to exercise (low impact for most of it), but have injured myself over the past year in different ways, which makes things even more challenging. I’d love more friends on here who relate too.
  • AnnaRoseTal
    AnnaRoseTal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have chronic pain as well. It is always a struggle but I try various homeopathic/natural ways to try to still lead a somewhat active lifestyle.
  • randielizabethwatts
    Options
    I have pots as well as hashimotos, gerd, idiopathic hypersomnia add me!! 😊
  • MimiFries
    MimiFries Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have Charcot Marie Tooth Disease and degenerative hip displasia. I am very limited in walking. Would love to get to know others with limitations,
  • augied2017
    augied2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have idiopathic hypersomnia. And anytime I do anything remotely physically exerting, my face gets numb and I fall asleep for an hour or so right after the activity! Not sure how much I can help but u can add me
  • kjlahh
    kjlahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have ME, Fibro & hip dysplasia (amongst other things) feel free to add me :)