My Home Page seems broken

Options
zamphir79
zamphir79 Posts: 21 Member
Honestly, I can't tell if it's broken or just poorly built. I'm using a Chrome browser, by the way.

Here's what I'm seeing: Text isn't lined up in boxes correctly. In some it's at the top, in some it's all the way left, or at the bottom etc.

My calorie allotment is: 1801.350. Why are there decimals? There were never decimals before. Who is tracking fractions of calories here? And why do the decimals look like I've already put 350 into food when I haven't? I just now added 60 cals for coffee creamer, so now I see: 1801.35060. It's maddening!

I've circled some of the problems here:
9wygyxmemiz7.png

Answers

• jaded989
    jaded989 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Using Chrome also and the majority of the time my home page doesn't even load any more.
  • soloact
    soloact Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The Home page and Daily Summary were working until a few days ago, now they aren't updating calories remaining, importing exercise or weight through linked apps. I also use Chrome and will not let MFP dictate what browser or device I use. I am NOT going to switch to typing in all those food items on a phone ever. I sent a tech support request for help a couple of days ago. No answer.

Also: Premium used to be $9.99, now it's $19.99 a month. For what? I've used MFP since 2011 but am now looking for something that is fully functional and supported by tech staff. It obviously isn't anymore.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm using Firefox and it's not working for me either. I keep track of my net calories on the homepage and it's been broken for about a week now? I have to go to "reports" to see my net calories. It's very annoying. I'm about where soloact is - I've been a member since 2012 and I'm wondering if I should find a site that actually works. The only reason I'm staying at this point is I don't want to lose all my data.
This discussion has been closed.