Favorite workout clothes brand and why?

I'm a combination of Lulu Lemon, Nike and Adidas. All for different reasons. Lululemon shorts the best. Nike and Adidas T-shirts just seem to fit without being baggy.
Tagged:

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Arc'teryx because must of their clothing works extremely well out in the elements, and it's insanely comfortable.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Random sweat/yoga/whatever comfy and not too tight long pants and random tshirt. If cold and I want to go jogging then random sweat jacket on top and random had band. Don't need more. For running or strength training.

cycling: padded shorts and comfy long pants on top, ramdom shirt, ramdom whatever on top. Hiking: whatever I feel like it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Most of my road cycling gear is Pear iZUMi. Comfortable and good quality...not too little or too much padding in their shorts. Not top of the line, but nowhere near the bottom of the barrel.

For my hardtail trail riding I have a couple pairs of Endura baggy MTB shorts and a couple of Fox shirts. I ride flat pedals on my MTB and wear Adidas Five Ten Trailcross shoes. Stiff enough to protect my feet for the kind of trails I ride, but flexible enough to walk and look pretty much like a regular sneaker for when I'm done and heading to breakfast or the brewery.

Hiking, I have a bunch of REI stuff that I also just use for daily wear, at least the summer stuff.
    It's hot here in the summer, so pretty much everything I wear on the daily is moisture wicking...Salomon X Ultra 3 mid boots.

For the gym, whatever's clever...I think most of it is Adidas as that's what they usually sell at Costco. I'm not too picky about it because I'm only in the gym for about 45 minutes a couple times per week.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    I’m an avid gym goer and frequently wear my activewear out and about. I’m partial to Fengbay pants from Amazon because they have pockets, are super comfy, and are thick enough to not show panty lines. Shirts are from all over the place, and sports bras are almost exclusively Fabletics. I haven’t bought from them in more than a year though, so I’m not sure what they currently have available.

I love to hike and swear by Columbia pants and outerwear like their convertible rain/snow jackets. I also have two Baleaf fleece hoodies from Amazon in different colors because they are absolutely amazing.
  • ciaoder
    ciaoder Posts: 119 Member
    Never got anything bad from Mountain Hardware for outdoor gear but I I mostly don’t need that level of performance anymore. Columbia outlet gives great bang for the buck. Lowe Alpine was my all time favorite.

Sweats are always Champion reverse weave. TriBlend t shirts from Bella canvas 100% of the time.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,329 Member
    Under armour leggings from the sale (I’m short and they fit me - can’t stand leggings which come up to my boobs as I feel like I’m being cut in half when I bend down), and cheap bra top - often Puma from Sports Direct - and cheap close fitting t-shirt. I do have some ski base layers made from merino for winter sessions in my home gym (aka my shed), and compression or deadlift socks to save my shins. I generally don’t like to spend lots on my gym clothes as I get sweaty and they get covered in chalk. But I do spend money on my weightlifting shoes as they are crucial for my ankle and knee health, and my technique.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    I'm a fan of whatever is on sale at the time I need to replace something. For my triathlon kit most of it is Champion (they make my club's official kit)