Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• HHilt8
    HHilt8 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Please add me, am just starting out on a major weight loss journey. Want to follow friends for motivation and support!!
  • HHilt8
    HHilt8 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Please add me, am just starting out on a major weight loss journey. Want to follow friends for motivation and support!!
  • rucklifts
    rucklifts Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, I am returning user and looking forward to being active in this community. Please feel free to add for motivation and an accountability buddy
  • OTFOMOgirl
    OTFOMOgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Orangetheory Fitness members out there?
  • HeresDan
    HeresDan Posts: 7 Member
    Hey y’all, hope you are all well. Looking for more friends on here to help motivate each other
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    I'm always up for new friends, support, recipes, and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    I'm always up for new friends, support, recipes, and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Hay9699
    Hay9699 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm looking for UK buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • Drift3r80
    Drift3r80 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, middle aged guy here looking to lose weight. Other middle aged guys or anyone in general wanting to do this together?
  • AJJENKINS88
    AJJENKINS88 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, I used this app shortly a few years ago and am returning. Would love som accountability/motivational friends... Feel free to add me.
  • olamidembl
    olamidembl Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I’m new here and new to the St.Louis. Could use some friends around the area as well and on here. Definitely need that motivation
  • olamidembl
    olamidembl Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I’m new here and new to the St.Louis. Could use some friends around the area as well and on here. Definitely need that motivation
  • FemmeTropicale
    FemmeTropicale Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all :) my name is Marjy / I want to lose 40 pounds in 6 months. I already lost 3 pounds the past week. I want to commit to exercising 4 times a week minimum and eating a zig zag calorie so that I can achieve my goal. I joined Orange theory a month ago. :)
  • bunniibb
    bunniibb Posts: 4 Member
    hihi new here!! wud love the new friends, inspiration and motivation.. please add me and help me reach my goal 😊
  • bondgirl7727
    bondgirl7727 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey y’all, I’ve off MFP for awhile. It’s time to get serious about my health goals. I’m not getting any younger. Feel free to add me. 😀
  • iancarl0716
    iancarl0716 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone. Been using this mfp app for more than a year already but never got the chance to explore this community. Looking forward to find buddies/friends here. 😊 Stay fit and healthy everyone. 💪🏼👊🏼
  • iancarl0716
    iancarl0716 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone. Been using this mfp app for more than a year already but never got the chance to explore this community. Looking forward to find buddies/friends here. 😊 Stay fit and healthy everyone. 💪🏼👊🏼
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Yes please! 48 year-old Brit here.
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 47 Member
    58 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise.

Always happy to make friends and so we can support each other.
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking to meet new people to help keep me motivated! Feel free to add!
  • RedFox_UK
    RedFox_UK Posts: 9 Member
    I would love to gain buddies, I started 2 weeks ago on here as I hit a brick wall as we all do tome to time and have a loss of 4lb taking my loss to 3 stone (42 lbs)

I'm also type 2 diabetic so any diabetic buddies will be a bonus 😂
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Would love more friends for support and accountibility! Please feel free to add me!
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Would love more friends for support and accountibility! Please feel free to add me!
  • Colorful_Sky
    Colorful_Sky Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, I have used myfitnesspal before and then switched to weight watchers. That worked for a little while and then i got frustrated. So instead of paying for something I am not using I decided to come back to myfitnesspal. Id love some encouraging uplifting friends. Please note I am married so I am NOT using this as a dating site. If you are trying to do that then please do NOT send me a friend request. I had that issue on weight watchers.
  • beastreese520
    beastreese520 Posts: 2 Member
    I could use some I guess
  • Headed2Goal
    Headed2Goal Posts: 10 Member
    I just joined on here. I’m interested in finding friends for motivation. Add me!
  • PedroRRGoncalves
    PedroRRGoncalves Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2022
    Hello everyone! 👋
    My name is Pedro and I'm looking to find new friends around Leicester that are interested in keeping themselves healthy by walking around the nice areas we have in Leicester and surrounding areas. I think this is a good way to find friends and keep the motivation going.
    If you like nature, making new friends and spending quality time, join my group or drop me a message.
    Everyone is welcome 🙏 🤗
  • ashually93
    ashually93 Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for friends too!
  • svod1985
    svod1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! Totally newbie on using the community of the app and interested on connecting.