for those craving Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte...

Options

Replies

• JazzyGirl68
    Options
    BUMP!!!! I've been craving this all day. Thank you for posting.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    OMG I think I love you! Thanks for posting!!
  • ziggylove
    Options
    Sounds sooo good.. Think it would still be excellent if I skip the canned pumpkin? :]
  • briannagreener
    Options
    this is soooo good!
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yum yum. Thanks!
  • jrn1115
    Options
    OMG this sounds amazing! I'm deff trying this sometime, I'm addicted to anything thats pumpkin flavored!
  • espruell
    Options
    Thank you - I am so psyched!
  • moylie
    moylie Posts: 195
    Options
    Bumpkin! I love fall.
  • Lillyzar
    Lillyzar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Thank you :)
  • thefunone
    Options
    I just bought a limited edition Green Mountain Valley Pumpkin Spice for my Keurig....made that and added 2 tablespoons of Fat Free frozen Cool Whip (15 calories) and voila! delish....hello fall!!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    i made that last winter, yummy! Instant esspresso works to, i always kept packets around. But if you want extra pumpkin oomph, this time of year several brands make pumpkin coffee beans. Also, if you can get it, folgers select vanilla biscotti flavnr works like a dream if you want to forgo the whipped cream
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sounds so good!!! Will have to try ASAP
  • kmartinko
    Options
    That recipe sounds great!! I'll be trying this. Don't understand why Starbucks can't make a skinny pumpkin latte.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i made that last winter, yummy! Instant esspresso works to, i always kept packets around. But if you want extra pumpkin oomph, this time of year several brands make pumpkin coffee beans. Also, if you can get it, folgers select vanilla biscotti flavnr works like a dream if you want to forgo the whipped cream

Oooo, gonna have to go pick up some Folgers Vanilla Biscotti then. Not a big fan of whipped cream calories.
  • salmoninthebeak
    Options
    Thank you! I will be making this for sure! An FYI...the pumpkin is hard to find until around thanksgiving time. I always stock up around that time of year.

i guess im lucky cause my store has it year round! if you live near a Wegmans...theyll have it :)

Which Wegmans do you live near?? I heart them! I miss them!! Lived in Rochester, NY for a couple of years and worked in one, but now back on the West Coast.
  • salmoninthebeak
    Options
    What is the cure for the dreaded December Egg Nog Latte ??? That is the one that I fear the most ;)
  • gunnroadapartments
    Options
    ur my hero
  • yellowdog77
    Options
    Bump

Put in a side note the reason a lot of people are having trouble finding can pumpkin is due to shortage in pumpkins used for food due to weather issues we have had in pumpkin growing areas. So if you can find canned pumpkin stock up before the holidays or you maybe out of luck.
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    Yummy!!! Bump!